Have a look at my first team and let me know what you think!

Started by gpdemons, February 05, 2012, 06:00:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpdemons

Here is my first team.. lots still to do, but let me know what you think!

reesbr

gpdemons

Nofeet2279

Not a bad side mate I've got one problem with your side. I wouldn't have both N.Riewoldt or J.Brown in the same side, its too much of a risk to me. I would only pick one of them. Other then that i give your side 8 out of 10.  :)

gpdemons

thanks heaps mate, so maybe a Brown/Riewoldt down to a Pfeiffer and then maybe Lake, or even the other one of Brown and Riewoldt up to a premo?

jballstars

1 prob i see is the bye week with buddy rioli and goddard fisher in starting line up if you can change 1 of the 2 up it nay help you down the track but overall not a bad side at all

gpdemons

thanks mate, yeah i've been looking at that, i'm not really looking at overall but i would like to half-deal with the byes now, so it's not a complete catastrope! I've updated this team a bit now, i know this team is now a huge risk, but you've got to take some risks right?

jballstars

Risk Vs Rewards is always the dilemma at start of the season you are almost always gonna have to burn a couple trade early as 1 or 2 of your players arent u to it you will look like a genius if hayes and Barlow play as well as we know they can

gpdemons

this is true.. well we know what they can do! I could though trade out Hayes and Barlow and get Swan and Dom Tyson instead.. it's very tempting to do that! although will hayes and barlow score more than swan and tyson..? so tough, still have to wait for the NAB cup of course though

baggers11

Backline looks a touch weak and midfield a bit heavy IMO.
i'd upgrade Lake somehow as i'm quite confident he's a waste of money