Rate My Supercoach (picture) and I will rate yours ;)

Started by The Supercoach, February 04, 2012, 06:57:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Supercoach

I have 15,500 left and not really sure what to change, advice would be really appreciated.

Mozza3

Strong team. Only thing I'd consider doing is to drop Scotland and use that money to get another decent ruck. A Leuenberger or Jacobs I think will outscore Scotland and pocket you a bit of money as well.

The Supercoach

Joel20

brisbane and gws has the bye both on round 11 im pretty sure so that will mess up your forward line

Mozza3

The Supercoach

Quote from: Joel20 on February 04, 2012, 07:54:45 PM
brisbane and gws has the bye both on round 11 im pretty sure so that will mess up your forward line

I will change rookies after nab cup

Nashy84

Yea pretty good team, strong backs, classy mids, rucks is risky, and strong fwd but NROO is risky also

arzbar96

Quote from: Joel20 on February 04, 2012, 07:54:45 PM
How would that mess his team up?
That's only 3 players, plus it is likely seeing that two of those players are rookies that they would be traded out before round 8..

The Supercoach

yea it wont stuff up my team, besides my rookies will be rearranged after the nab cup

Jay

oconnell

good team overall. only thing i'd look at changing would be gettin the spud N Riewoldt out of your team. i heard that st kilda were gonna take the work load off N Roo and therefore won't be seeing the ball as much.

have a look at my team plzz http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,47313.0.html

The Supercoach

Does this look better or worse then my first team

Does this look better or worse then my first team

Main change are, MAC comes in for derickx, Porps in for Roo, Barlow for Hayes, T. Mitchell in for Macdonald

Jay

A few changes are good...and a few not so good! I like porps and barlow coming in i also like getting a better second ruck but i think kreuz is a better option than h-mac and mitchell is a must imo

Ive made some changes to my team as well!!! http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,46721.30.html