Projected total on fan planner?

Started by AndrewY, February 04, 2012, 09:39:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The F.A.R.K.

hahaha i have ur team le.... i could use it as blackmail....but my team is better and you will just balckmail me back so ill pass on that

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 05, 2012, 12:11:08 AM
hahaha i have ur team le.... i could use it as blackmail....but my team is better and you will just balckmail me back so ill pass on that
Pffffft, you make me laugh young padawan. But you're cool, I like you, so I'll let that slip.

The F.A.R.K.

Haha but as a master you are pretty gay..... haha (who references star wars????how old are you and do you live with your mum hahaha nah jkes coz i know the answer will be yes hahah)

elephants

Bahahah. 16 so I think I am still allowed to live with my mum :P

The F.A.R.K.

uuuuh that why i said jkes coz i knew u would say that hahaha unless ur a street kid witha  crazy drug addiction who steal free internet off the internet cafe by pretending you ordered from them when u didnt and you ahvent washed ur clothes in three weeks haha i reckon that is more like the le i know

elephants

Quote from: The F.A.R.K. on February 05, 2012, 12:24:08 AM
uuuuh that why i said jkes coz i knew u would say that hahaha unless ur a street kid witha  crazy drug addiction who steal free internet off the internet cafe by pretending you ordered from them when u didnt and you ahvent washed ur clothes in three weeks haha i reckon that is more like the le i know
Bahahaha true :P

Capper

it seems like the totals are based on R1 of the NAB rather than the season

Off Tap

946 is the highest that I've come up with over the last few weeks. The side I have now sits at 916.

Chelskiman

Mine was at 868.  Not sure if I should be worried or not. =/

elephants

Quote from: Chelskiman on February 05, 2012, 01:14:31 AM
No, don't worry :P

Chelskiman

Seeing people around the 900+ mark I thought I'd be up around 890 at least.  I guess it's merely a guide though, so you can't read too much into it.

Off Tap

I'm not sure how the scoring goes but I think that you'd want to be in the 900's as a stating point. I'm running 3 different sides in the forward planner, a G&R, a Mids plus an undervalued mix and all sides have been over 900.

The top coaches separare themselves from everyone else by their trading but you still need to have that solid foundation to work from at the beginning.

I hope this helps you find the right balance.

owenbond007

Quote from: Off Tap on February 05, 2012, 01:06:29 AM
946 is the highest that I've come up with over the last few weeks. The side I have now sits at 916.
from mem i had 943 with a side i locked in for 3 days. thats not bad seeing as i have all these crazy ideas and structural plans come into my head.

Off Tap

Quote from: owenbond007 on February 05, 2012, 02:28:56 AM
Quote from: Off Tap on February 05, 2012, 01:06:29 AM
from mem i had 943 with a side i locked in for 3 days. thats not bad seeing as i have all these crazy ideas and structural plans come into my head.
I tried to get it above 950 but no combination could get me there.

Chelskiman

Quote from: Off Tap on February 05, 2012, 01:37:36 AM

I'm not sure how the scoring goes but I think that you'd want to be in the 900's as a stating point. I'm running 3 different sides in the forward planner, a G&R, a Mids plus an undervalued mix and all sides have been over 900.

The top coaches separare themselves from everyone else by their trading but you still need to have that solid foundation to work from at the beginning.

I hope this helps you find the right balance.

Hmm, that's food for thought.  Might have to play around with it today (and my team :P).