RATE MY TEAM, AND I'LL RATE YOURS. DEAL? ;)

Started by erich1036, February 04, 2012, 05:30:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

erich1036

I'd really appreciate some honest feedback on my team. I've tried to evenly spread the byes across the team, unlike many other teams I think.

DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, J. Grimes, M. Clarke, B. Ellis, T. Mohr (S. Darley, L. Brown)
MID: G. Ablett, D. Swan, S. Thompson, B. Gibbs, D. Shiel, J. McDonald (T. Mitchell, J. Magner)
RUC: S. Mumford, M. Leuenberger (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, S. Johnson, C. Rioli, P. Dangerfield, J. Brown, A. Saad, D. Zorko (S. Kerridge, J. Redpath)

mpollock

Looks pretty good ... Dangerfield is a waste in my opinion ... don't trust Grimes to not get injured but great player.
Lake worth a look in NAB as possible Grimes replacement ... also gives you extra cash to upgrade someone like Dangerfield.

erich1036

Good idea that, I'll keep that in mind. I see dangerfield having a break out season though, and adelaide have the best draw out of every team in the AFL this year. If grimes plays a full season (which I think he will this year) he will be a great pick up.

cortez

Not a bad looking team.

Backs are good byt remember Docherty is coming back from injury.
Mids are strong, couple of pods in Gibbs and Thompson are nice choices and should have good years.
Rucks are strong cant complain
Forwards are standard apart from danger. I disagree with the first comment. Danger has got his tank up and reckon to explode!
All around good team with a few good pods i give it an 8/10
Comment on mine to if you can, cheers.

erich1036

Quote from: cortez on February 04, 2012, 05:58:06 PM
Not a bad looking team.

Backs are good byt remember Docherty is coming back from injury.
Mids are strong, couple of pods in Gibbs and Thompson are nice choices and should have good years.
Rucks are strong cant complain
Forwards are standard apart from danger. I disagree with the first comment. Danger has got his tank up and reckon to explode!
All around good team with a few good pods i give it an 8/10
Comment on mine to if you can, cheers.

Thanks for that cortez, any idea what the injury docherty is coming off is?

mpollock

The only way to really push into the top 10 is to get ALL the break out players right from the start - maybe Dangerfield is the one ... will be interested to see his NAB form ... remember he killed it in the NAB last year and then when they played their full side he crashed.  He also tends to play mid/fwd and i expect despite their draw the ball will be in Adelaide's defence a lot!

All the best.

Mozza3

Pretty good team. I'd be more concerned about Rioli over Dangerfield. Apparently Dangerfield has been working on his tank and i think is a good chance to really explode this year.
I think Docherty had a hip complaint and is pushing for round 1 but in all probability Voss will make him wait.

erich1036

Quote from: Mozza3 on February 04, 2012, 06:55:46 PM
Pretty good team. I'd be more concerned about Rioli over Dangerfield. Apparently Dangerfield has been working on his tank and i think is a good chance to really explode this year.
I think Docherty had a hip complaint and is pushing for round 1 but in all probability Voss will make him wait.

Thanks for that Mozza! Just took Docherty out and replaced him with Tim Mohr. That also allowed me to make my rookies slightly better :)

MC

Great team. I'd consider Franklin to Martin, imo they will have similar averages and you can use the cash to make upgrades elsewhere. Please check out mine too - page2  Cheers!

biggooters

oconnell

thats looking pretty good. one thing i would consider doing though is trading out gibbs for one of either murphy or judd as i think they will most likely score higher and more consistently.

Please rate my team now thanks. http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,47313.0.html

Jay

Rucks and backs are perfect...dknow bout gibbs and scottyT in the mids, they're better options out there imo...danger is a risk in thw fwd's could pay off tho :)

Give my team A look? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,46721.30.html

Mozza3

I like the picks of Thomson and Gibbs. Adelaide have an easy draw and Gibbs has had glowing endorsments from Ratts and Judd that this year will be the year that Gibbs announces himself as an elite player.