Thoughts on these blokes

Started by frisbee, February 04, 2012, 09:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

frisbee

Cooney, Hayes, lake, j brown, grimes

What's peoples thoughts on these blokes

charliesheen

Wouldn't touch Cooney.  Think the rest are worth a look.

Big_Cox14

There are many middies that are better value than Cooney imo.

Hayes appears to be good value. The only unknown is when he'll be back to his best from his injury.

Lake - keep an eye on him in NAB cup. I'm not convinced at this stage but he has to be considered.

J Brown - One of the toughest players in the comp. Definitely worth considering.

I think Grimes will thrive with the responsibility of being captain. My first draft doesn't have him included but he is definitely on my short list and may get a gig when I tinker with my side during NAB cup time.

Jake8

Yeh all of them are worth a look besides Cooney. Lake,Hayes and Brown are all premiums who are returning from injury and could be great value.

pavs nose

lake is my my side. think he'll go really well.

brown a possibility

Jake8

Yeh forgot to mention I have Lake and J Brown in my side.

GoLions

i'd definetely consider brown, and that's not because im a brisbane supporter. technically he wasnt really injured, just got a bit too courageous, and he's played his first full pre-season in a long time i believe. lake and hayes also worth a look, i have hayes and jb in my side. grimes im not so sure, see how he goes in the nab cup. same with lake. i wouldnt touch cooney.

frisbee

I don't know why but for some reason I think Cooney actually might do something