Emg: Zorko, Brown

Rucks: Sandi, Giles
Emg: Derickx, Stephenson

Forwards: Franklin, S.Johnson, Pavlich, N.Roo, Brown, Rowe, Kerridge
Emg: Treloar, Redpath

8 k left

thanks guys

ando_10

thanks guys keep the rates coming and any suggestions on how to fix my team good or bad let me know :)

Luigi197

I like the structure all round. A good even spread with the right rookies and right premiums. Just a few personal opinions to show why i wouldve RATED IT AN 8.5

Having both Shaw and Clarke is risky, just think about that.GOD, get him in the back instead of Fisher. IMO i dont like Scotland or Fisher, but thats just me. replace the missing spot in the midfield with either a rookie or a cheaper premium (Barlow, Ward?). Rest is fine :)

cortez

good all round side. i do like chappy and goddard in mids. does add a bit more depth but since you have zorko and brown in mids you dont really need the otber two so maybe chuck tbem down back and up forward and put a couple.of gun mids in there.but guess thats what everone is doing and your not going to beat everyone by copying. the last thing is roo and brown, i reckon 1 will gun it but cant see both of them killing it. bit risky. over all tho id say an 8/10 :-)