first go thoughts?

Started by Tittan99, February 04, 2012, 01:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tittan99

Backs: Scotland, Goddard, Heppell, Grimes, P. Davis, Tomlinson, Morris. (S) Bugg, Mohr
Mids: (c) Swan, Ablet, Watson, Hayes, Wingard, D Shiels. (S) Zorko, Sexton
Ruck: Goldstien, Mummy (S), Spencer, Gilles
Fwds: Stevie J, Franklin, Fyfe, D Martin, Winderlicht, Patton, (S) Saad, Rowe

Rate team out of ten give me some feedback, note, like everyone else rookies are subject to change. But, my main core of players is more what i want feedback on

Jimbo_11

goood solid backline, phil davis could be a good unique, but he is a KPP, not a rebounding defender and not sure how well he will score when he's on the best half forward every week
pretty good midfield, no problems there
same goes for your rucks
winderlicht is a nice unique and possible keeper come end of the year, so i reckon good pick up there
but patton is out injured and wont play for at least the first half of the year so definitely get him out of your team, and being a KPP and probably having to go agaisnt the best defender every weekm i dont think patton would be a good pick up just yet

Tittan99

Phil davis scored 97 in his first game for adalade, then 31 in a quarter before getting injured then had 9 points in the first 3 minutes of his 3rd game before he was out for the season. He will be one of he bargins for the season. jump on him!!!