Started by koa88, February 02, 2012, 11:27:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

koa88

Def: Newman, Murphy, Broughton, Lake, Scarlett, Tomlinson, Dempsey
Mid: Rockliff, Griffen, J Mcveigh, Kerr, Dalziell, Tyson
Ruck: Goldstein, Jolly
Forward: Hurley, LeCras, Ballantyne, Dangerfield, Watts, Patton, Byrnes

Second year playing sc, long time fan

Much appreciated if you could rate my team, cheers!  :) :)

ArthurDent

lake, Kerr, and maybe even scarlet are a risk, age, old bodies that are prone to failure.

need a better ruckman in there too.

Bennyy

Honest opinion. Hit the random team button may as well start again!
Too many risks. You dont have any superstar mids, and who knows if dalziell will ever get back in, no real any captain option in your side. Forwards really weak and Patton wont play till late. And as said earlier scarlett aint a SC player and injuries risks!

SydneyRox

WOW.....

You need some more talent in your mids go find room for a couple of ablett, swan, pendles, gibbs.

Jolly will upset you all year, get rid of him

Fwd line is awful, way too many players who float into and out of the game

Good luck with your next shot at it.

Big_Cox14

Far too many mid priced players in this team and very few lock in premiums IMO. 

Backs: Too many injury risks.

Mids: No auto lock in captains there. You need at least someone like Ablett, Swan, Pendles, Murphy.  Dalzielll won't get games this year. Too far back in the pecking order.

Rucks: Jolly will frustrate you.

Forwards: Forward line structure looks terrible. Too much inconsistency there.

To be honest I would start again and try to get a couple of premiums and rookies in each position with a small mix of mid-tier players that you think will tear it up this year to premium status.

koa88

Update

Def: Goddard, Newman, Broughton, Enright, Clarke, Dempsey, Tomlinson
Mid: Judd, Selwood, Watson, Martin, Coniglio, Crozier
Ruck: Sandilands, Kruezer
Forward: RoK, Sylvia, Riewoldt, LeCras, Brown, Pfeiffer, Zorko

Ablett, Swan and Pendles value will drop immediately, hope to get one of those as soon as possible, see Martin as a bit of a cash cow

Also have little or no clue of rookies, kept 1 mil in the bank for those. I know there is still room for improvement though  :)

cortez

You shouldnt have ablett swan and pendlebury all as upgrade tarets you should have atleast one starting. I remember when ablett was  744k and not that many took him thinking his price would go down. What happened he absolutely killed it and price went up to about 780 i remember and alot of people lost a lot.of points. So i wouldnt be hoping there prices come down cause they wont! And with martin he isnt a cash cow if his price goes up much more he will be an elite prem!!! Get him in to your forwars line and lock him in!!! Other than that its starting to look ok.