Jalapenos Locked Pre NAB

Started by Jalapeno, February 02, 2012, 01:50:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalapeno

PLease take 2 mins and rate out of 10 and also give me some feedback. I will give feedback on yours also if you post it on here.. Thanks in Advance guys.

Backs:
Brendan Goddard
Brett Deledio
Matt Suckling
Pearce Hanley
Jack Grimes
Marty Clarke
Tim Mohr
Subs:
Tomas Bugg
Beau Wilkes

Mids:
Gary Ablett
Joel Selwood
Scott Thompson
Michael Barlow
H Crozier
A Treleor
Subs:
M Hallahan
D Shiel

Ruck:
M Leuenberger
S Mumford
Subs:
J Giles
Orren Stephenson

Forwards:
Lance Franklin
Dustin Martin
Nat Fyfe
Steele Sidebottom
A Christensen
D Zorko
B Smedts
Subs:
A Sexton
M Panos

Any feedback is much appreciated guys. My rucks are a bit unique and i may change it up closer to the seazson starts but other wise i am pretty happy with it as an overall team.

Cash left 46k

Regards Your local hot jalapeno ;D

Victorius Secret

Backs - Solid and balanced.

Midfields - Jobe Watson is unique. It's probably a safe gamble but i'd personally find better value output elsewhere.

Darren Pfieffer is still rookie listed i think.

Rucks - I'm assuming they're keepers. Good scorers but i think you will leak some points here compared to other ruck combos i've seen.

Forward - Isnt J.Lewis a forward tagger? Not much upside to him. I'd take a punt on someone with potentially more of an upside.

Hope this helps.

Jalapeno

Cool thanks mate.. Yeah i am tossing up between watson, barlow, shuey and andrew swallow.

Also rucks are not gunna stay like that i just havent really decided yet.. Jordan lewis is a bit of a unique pick i think he can have a 95ish average this year which is what im after from him so i will have to wait and see i spose haha

Thanks mate

Jalapeno

New AND UPDATED HAHA.. So what are everyones thoughts on either jonny brown or christensen????

Justin Bieber

Victorius Secret

i think A Christensen has more of an upside and should continue his good form from the second half of last season, however, Brown is a proven premium in the past and if he can stay fit will be worth every penny (I don't see him playing every game) Most teams will have either Dangerfield, Brown or Christensen around that price range, if it was me, I'd take Christensen too! (his scoring consistency will be the only worry)

Just check your rookies but apart from that, it's a pretty solid team and good to lock for the nab cup imo :)

Chelskiman

Coming along nicely.  I'd give it a good solid 8/10.