1st Draft, Risky but hopefully unique

Started by Edge, February 01, 2012, 10:22:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Edge

Ive done absolutely no research in the off season, and have just put this together as quickly as possible
I'll clearly be making changes, especially to rookies. But for now, this is it
I know ive gone for injury-prone players, but who knows. it could just be the year that they all dominate (unlikely)
anyway, here it is.

Defenders
Goddard, Newman, Silvagni, Waters, Lake, Coad, Davis (Hunt, M.Talia)

Midfield
Foley, Kerr, Rich, Barlow, Higgins, McDonald (McKenzie, Sumner)

Rucks
Kruezer, McIntosh (Stephenson, Giles)

Forwards
Franklin, Goodes, Brown, Hawkins, Didak, Porplyzia, Saad (Folau, Sexton)

I havent even seen the fixture yet, so i dont know how badly it could be effected by the byes mid year.

The_Captain

wow.. ah i dont know how to say this, but not a great team. Keep goddard, waters, barlow, mcdonald, (all ruck are fine), franklin and brown. The rest are not great picks. I mean goodes is fine. but he is a good upgrade target as he always seems to do better later in the year.

yorgis

pretty much obvious that you have'nt done any research [no disrespect], altho' your for and rucks are not too bad. personal

opinion only but i'd dump at the very least, silvagni, coad, davis, foley, kerr, rich, higgins, hawkins,porps

picker_man

start researching :o otherwise ill b here 4 a while

Chelskiman

Hmm, that team will be lucky to average 1800 I'd say. :|

The_Captain

Victorius Secret

are you taking the piss mate? is this an auto fill team?

Jalapeno

upthemaidens

its funny, if you post a team that looks like everyone elses, people say"oh its stock standard" "its like the other 50k peoples teams"
  and if you make a unique different team, people say "oh its too risky" so on and so forth,,  so basically you cant win  hahaha..
  in saying that, this team is rubbish, go start again from scratch

Justin Bieber

Horrible, mids wtf? defence too weak. Need consistant rucks and forwards having players like Hawkins?

Sorry but auto-fill your team again to see if you get a better side.

Victorius Secret

You will have to remove "DT LEGEND" from you profile. NOW!  ;)

Matticus

Edge

haha... take it easy boys
that was a 5 minute team .
half i chose, half was prefill
also, i accidently put this in dt thread.
cause thats my supercoach team
im not putting my dt up at all  ;)
mite put it in a league as a secondary team to see how it goes. haha
last year, i went undefeated in all leagues i was in, in both comps,  only won dt grand finals , and lost sc grand final by 3 points.