Made in 5 minutes and would love some harsh feedback

Started by LaHug, February 02, 2012, 03:17:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaHug

The moment Dream Team opened, well, once I got out of bed, I made this team in a matter of minutes.
Obviously, with no research (like, none at all), it will have its flaws and I will certainly be changing things up between now and round 1. What I am requesting is that people point out what is good, what is bad, and what needs to be changed instantly.

(My defenders will be particularly random as I hadn't thought about them at all so just picked names I saw in the list and thought could be good. Also, rookies will be the most likely to change)

Def: Goddard [Mid], Shaw, Deledio [Mid], Burgoyne [Mid], Jacobs, Buntine, Tomlinson [Fwd] (Sierakowski, Morris)

Mid: Ablett (C), Selwood (VC), Barlow, Hayes, Tyson, Wingard (Golds [Def], Crozier [Fwd])

Ruc: Leuenberger, McIntosh (Stephensen, Staley [Fwd])

Fwd: Franklin, Cloke, Martin [Mid], Roughead [Ruc], J. Riewoldt, Patton, Saad (Treloar [Mid], Ferguson [Def])

Remaining: $200,100

Got lots of DPP that I probably don't need. Don't hold back with the harsh criticism; I know this team could be A LOT better!

yorgis

would'nt have , burgoyne, jacobs, hayes, roughie, jroo or patton [injured]

Victorius Secret

Defence - I think you need another mid priced player here.

Burgoyne will be a really unique pick. You can probably take abit more of a risk in the defensive line but he should get some reasonable scores, personally, i wouldnt have him.

Midfield - Alot of talk about Hayes but haven't really seen him in many teams. Will be worth it if he can remain fit. I really question his durability but he is cheap as!

Ruck - I think S.Rowe (Carlton) is more likely to play than Staley and he too has FWD DPP.

Forward - I'm not sold on Roughead and J.Riewoldt. I don't see much of an upside here. Unless you really, really, really want Roughies DPP...

BB67th

Def: Fairly solid premiums, obviously you aren't too concerned about being burnt by Shaw again. Not really sure on Jacobs.

Mid: Needs another premium I think, should upgrade one of Hayes or Barlow, don't like having both in the one team.

Ruck: Not too sure on McIntosh, think Goldy has stolen his thunder, also Giles is probably a better prospect then Stephenson.

Fwd: Patton is injured won't be playing till half way through season. I was also thinking about putting Roughead in my squad but decided with him coming off injury and Hale's emergence in the forward line he is too much of a risk.

For no research its a pretty good team and a nice starting point.

Justin Bieber

Roughhead is interesting choice? It looks alirght, but with research you will produce a pretty solid team.

LaHug

Thanks for the feedback guys. Will take all into account when doing proper research later. Ta