Previous topic - Next topic

What would you rate the bellow team?

9-10
7-8
5-6
3-4
1-2

powerade_0

Hi everyone! what do you think of my team?
I have about 90k cash left not sure where to put it.
Thanks in advance!

TEAM NAME: sDVFGFBV
DEF: B. Goddard, S. Fisher, P. Hanley, J. Grimes, T. Armstrong, M. Clarke, S. Docherty (W. Sierakowski, B. Smedts)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, T. Rockliff, J. Trengove, M. Barlow, L. Hayes, D. Shiel (J. McDonald, T. Mitchell)
RUC: D. Cox, S. Mumford (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, A. Goodes, D. Martin, J. Brown, J. Winderlich, A. Saad, A. Treloar (T. Walsh, D. Zorko)
CASH LEFT: $89,500

stew42

Backs: too risky and weak IMO. Drop fisher for Delidio, Hanley, grimes and Armstrong are risks. Good rooks, but try and find someone else for Sierakowski and Docherty, who is coming off injury. 5.5/10

Mids: the one place where there should be no risky picks. Drop trengove, even if he breaks out, your mid keepers need to average 110+ Also drop Hayes. Good rooks. -1 point for not having Swan. 6/10

Rucks: very good, just check the bye situation. 9/10

Fwds: risk with winderlich, but could pull off. As far as I have seen, Saad is just a small forward (not a DT friendly role, especially in a team that already has Milne). Drop him. 7/10

Overall 6.875/10 a good start, just a few shockers which need dropping. Good luck :)

Bak2Form

hayes is worth the risk, he can score great

stew42

This is something I said about Hayes vs Barlow...

As a side note, drop Hayes for Barlow, purely for youth and fitness factor. Also Barlow has had games since his injury, and has improved during the course of 2011, whereas we don't know how good (or bad) Hayes could be after his injury...
I know you have Barlow, but think about the hAyes points

Justin Bieber

Not a bad team but mids are too weak IMO

BB67th

Backs: Too risky for me, don't think players like Hanley and Armstrong can make much of a bigger impact. Fisher is a good unique though. Docherty also coming off injury and uncertain to be in the Lions starting lineup.

Mids: Not too sure on having both Hayes and Barlow in the one team along with Trengove, not all of them will be able to perform as well as others, especially Swan.

Rucks: Sort of hard to go wrong here with so many choices this year, looking solid.

Forwards: Look solid although Goodes could be replaced with someone like Cloke and left to be an upgrade target later also risky with Winderlich.

Fairly solid team all round, some good risks and uniques which i like in a team, just not sure if they will all come off.