Taking some risks, but have a look at my first draft and give me your opinion

Started by gpdemons, February 05, 2012, 07:51:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gpdemons

here is my team, taking risks with my mids and backs but if it comes off could be huge! will still wait for NAB cup of course, but preliminary blueprint here.

essendon2

Get rid of LB for Sandi or Mummy as he and HMac both miss 11. you're backline is a bit injury prone; but it's good beside Lake I think. I definitely like the choice of Waters, Mitchell and Brown.
watch chappy closely and he's getting on and it's almost a certainty that he won't play every game.
8/10

bernie

Quote from: gpdemons on February 05, 2012, 07:51:48 PM
here is my team, taking risks with my mids and backs but if it comes off could be huge! will still wait for NAB cup of course, but preliminary blueprint here.

how did u get ur team to come up like that

gpdemons

thanks heaps for that mate, yeah thats a good option to get someone in for LB, yeah will do, apparently chappy has had a ripper pre season so hopefully he tears it up early, even if he does get rested or injured at some point i can swap him for some quality.

well you have to print screen the website with the image, then copy it into paint and chop it down to the right size, then upload it to imageshack, or something similar. Then copy the url of the page with the image on it and paste that in between the [im g] [img /] (without spaces) in your FF comment. if that doesn't make sense to you there is a better definition here: http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,46783.0.html good luck!

gpdemons

ok so I took out Saad for Tommy Walsh and replaced LB with Sandilands, good option?

Flame

Good side..I guess the risk you have taken is taking underpriced players coming back from injury. Fingers crossed it works out for you..I have a few of them..

Torpedo10

Capper

Quote from: gpdemons on February 05, 2012, 08:15:27 PM
ok so I took out Saad for Tommy Walsh and replaced LB with Sandilands, good option?

I would have kept LB and traded HMAC

gpdemons

i wanted to keep LB but I'm not sure who I would've been able to afford by getting rid of McIntosh, I sitll could keep LB, maybe get rid of HMAC for someone worse..