Paul Chapman

Started by theflyinghawk, January 20, 2012, 08:17:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cortez

when was the kast time he did his hammy? was a while ago now and by the sounds of it he isnt just keeping up with the kids they are eating his dust. has just turned 30. same age as pav and goodes. plus he is a freak. still reckon he has atleast one more year in him. just my opinion tho.

thatguy

ah the old bald knight debate. happens every year, cant count on it as much as you can count on catching aids in a brothel.

from the sounds of things he is tearing up the track.

Ziplock

last two years he's played over 42 games from memory?

meow meow

Injury isn't an issue anymore. He doesn't score as well because he was the main culprit of over possessing the football. Not Ablett. Scott said they wanted to cut it out of their game, and they did. Called it 12 months ago. He's still going to average around 100, so you'll get what you pay for.

Bazinga

I think Stevie J will be a much better option for just $33k more. I really don't see any improvement in Chappy's SC scoring potential.

Torress

mate he had pre season surgery last year and his numbers suffered. i upgraded to him last year and was content.

i want to keep tabs on him as well. if he is having a really good preseason he is worth keeeping an eye on. but %'s are against him - age, ect. soft tissue history.

i'm a big fan of chappy if he's flying probably not that bad of an idea of starting him. i'd put a fair few forward prems b4 him in my squad - but if you were stacking your forwards he could find room at seasons start if he literally is flying.

Quote from: Bazinga on February 01, 2012, 11:11:44 PM
I think Stevie J will be a much better option for just $33k more. I really don't see any improvement in Chappy's SC scoring potential.
x2

cortez

look at stevies numbers tho, beforr last year was only averaging 90 odd. chsppy has been consisantly over 100 for 4 or 5 years now.  I think stevie will be an upgrade target, i want to know last season wasnt a fkash in the oan scoring  wise.