Main Menu

4th mid

Started by ando_10, February 01, 2012, 07:53:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

at the minute i have swan GAJ marc murphy wingard and treloar just looking at a 4th mid someone like hayes or barlow thoughts?

Gooner

Gaff - 6 sub appearances and proved he has a high ceiling last year.

ben_020285

Scrap the 4th mid prem. 3 mid prems is the way to go.

Torress

i think its hard to milk out the extra cash to go 4 elite from the start, especially when you are running a set and forget ruck combo which i'm doing.

don't really want these 2  as they'll be the last to trade and by then they are pretty much keepers. i don't want them to be keepers!! not sure if barlow will reach such great heights anyway.

meditate on this, i will

ando_10

Quote from: Torress on February 01, 2012, 11:36:20 AM
i think its hard to milk out the extra cash to go 4 elite from the start, especially when you are running a set and forget ruck combo which i'm doing.

don't really want these 2  as they'll be the last to trade and by then they are pretty much keepers. i don't want them to be keepers!! not sure if barlow will reach such great heights anyway.

meditate on this, i will

hmm very interesting fellas who do you recommend for my 4th mid then?

JamSainter

What about 3 premiums + Barlow. But have just 1 premium in the ruck??

Torress

Quote from: JamSainter on February 01, 2012, 11:38:40 AM
What about 3 premiums + Barlow. But have just 1 premium in the ruck??

na 2 gun rucks for me

i've got 4 gun prems mids with set and forget rucks. gotta sacrifice on forwards besides buddy. stevie J and co will come down in price then i'll swoop

JamSainter

I think with Giles, Stephensen, Rowe, Redden... they will play games for their sides and I think I'm wasting money on 2 prem rucks...