the big men

Started by ando_10, January 31, 2012, 09:18:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ando_10

theres gonna a sea of ruckmen to choose from this year i like where luenbergers going so he could find a spot in my side this year along with coxy but still unsure what are your thoughts?

Gooner

I think Sandi is the must have ruckman this year.  He's clearly underpriced as a result of injuries last year and has got a very high ceiling.  Cox will have another good year I believe, but he's not going to be great value initially from the point of improvement. 

I'm not convinced about the mid-price ruck strategy unless you think they'll become keepers by the end of the year.  Is it worth a trade in the rucks for the benefit of another 10-20 points?

cortez

im going luenburger. he is still a kid and still improving! is there anyone worrying about sandis foot? do we know its completely ok? there is going to be a lot of weight put on it. will he break down again?

ando_10

yeah the whole sandi thing is a bit confusing if we dont take him he will probably kill it but if we do then we probably have to blow a trade on him haha

tom_scully

Quote from: cortez on January 31, 2012, 11:21:09 AM
im going luenburger. he is still a kid and still improving! is there anyone worrying about sandis foot? do we know its completely ok? there is going to be a lot of weight put on it. will he break down again?
It's not a recurring kind of injury, so he is totally fine. Definitely underpriced this year a la Cox of 2011. Mad for anyone ot leaving him out.

enzedder

Quote from: tom_scully on January 31, 2012, 05:27:18 PM
Quote from: cortez on January 31, 2012, 11:21:09 AM
It's not a recurring kind of injury, so he is totally fine. Definitely underpriced this year a la Cox of 2011. Mad for anyone ot leaving him out.
How sure are you of this?
It seemed recurring at the end of last year...probably what's putting everyone off.