Dustin Martin
34 (566.7%)
an O'Keefe
1 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Presto

I went Franklin, Sidebottom, Martin then Christensen and Brown

St.FatBoy

You need consistency, possibility of killer scores, injury free and right side of 30.  I'll bet most people have been badly burnt by several premiums in the list and will never pick em again.  Guys like Chappy have a poor injury record, Goodes is a known slow starter and jet finisher, StevieJ will have a hot patch somewhere.

This is what make DT so gooood.  Plenty of choices and almost enough trades to fix foundation selections ;)

pavs nose

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 29, 2012, 06:51:01 PM
Quote from: pavs nose on January 29, 2012, 06:46:38 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 29, 2012, 06:39:12 PM
Buddy,Zaka,Martin,Sidebottom - Christensen as 5th currently.

really want christensen in but am very concerned he will cop vests again this year.! what you reckon mr wobbler?

remembering they are one down 1 on the fwd line and in the midfield 1 after last season and count christo was listed as "the next big thing" in the cats post season wrap, so i think there will be other candidates for the vest this season and christ should play 22 full games.

yeh good point. might have to put him in, only issue is his bye coincides with sidebum, beams and fyfe who i have all of and really don't want to let go! decisions, decisions.....

He is a risk and it is his 2nd year most people will wait for the traditional reliable third year for his most likely breakout, but i'm going to risk him for a second year breakout and he ripped it up late last season at my clubs expense IMO.

owenbond007

I went Buddy Martin & Zaha couldnt really lock to any 4 atm like a couple others like Beams, Stevie J. Will have to see Cup form. Many decisions and with potentially a few rookies with dual position c/f like zorko could output well making it hard to say ill go 4 premos, Especially when mids brown porp look like they might be hard to leave out.