No love? :(

Started by tassieguns, January 29, 2012, 05:37:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tassieguns

i've been searching and searching for ANY information on Matthew Kreuzer, and can't find anything?

is anyone else considering him as a unique ruck?

im thinking Kruezer/Jacobs combo.

let me know your thoughts!  :o

jballstars

thats a big NO on Kruz just dont trust him at all

charliesheen

everyones waiting for NAB cup.  Based on last year, probably not.

CuStArDaRm

Could be gold, could be disaster but surely he is due to explode. Having said that I'm not picking him ;)

Colliwobblers

Will be one of the top 3 mid pricers watched during nab cup other two being west and hmac i would think.

I haven't done a research piece on him yet but there is a lot of discussion about him on this thread check it out.

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45514.0.html

pavs nose

Quote from: tassieguns on January 29, 2012, 05:37:39 PM
i've been searching and searching for ANY information on Matthew Kreuzer, and can't find anything?

is anyone else considering him as a unique ruck?

im thinking Kruezer/Jacobs combo.

let me know your thoughts!  :o

currently in my team mate. i read not long ago, think it was afl site, that he lost kgs and is far more mobile. that is about all i can offer.

Torress

no love from me. i reckon warnock is their best ruckman anyway. kreuz will move possie too much and i reckon this will lead to inconsistent scores.

mind you he aint a bad price but he'd be a keeper wouldn't he?? he isn't a keeper as a ruck only - he probably should have R/F dpp

meow meow

Won't be in the top 5 rucks so what's the point? He's not cheap.

Didds70

No , No Like , No Love , No Nuffink . But in saying that  , at least you're having a think & that's a good thing . It's surprising sometimes what opportunities bob up if you play around enough with structure .

Kruz / Jacobs seems a bit of a wishy washy structure idea . With those 2 you're obviously freeing up around $200K at a rough guess ( just going from my Sandi / Leuey ideas ) , it's definately enough extra pocketed cash to buy you a 4th Prem Mid or whatever else you may have planned .

Kruz is priced accordingly at very close to his entire career average , around mid 70's from memory .

Just gotta ask yourself , what is he there to achieve for you , keeper/breakout , make money , bye considerations & probably same questions apply to Jacobs .  Of the 2 , if I had to pick one based on potential improvement & output , I'd look at Jacobs .

It's just another opinion , keep on thinking mate .

upthemaidens

i looked at the kruz at some point, on one of many many fanplanner teams....
  the long and short of it is, i dont have him now..