How Much Is To Much? Starting Rookies.

Started by The Roo Boy, January 28, 2012, 12:17:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Roo Boy

Just wanting to gather up opinions on how many rookies on the field is to much heading into round 1.

Currently i have 7 (team will change) 3/2/0/2 and have $85,100 in the bank

i reckon I'm bordering on the maximum limit but that 85k will play a vital role once trading comes around 

Presto

I have 5 (1/1/0/3) $14,500 left.
That 85k could be the difference between a good premium and a very good premium

Dudge

I think up to 6 is okay, but you'd wanna hope u get a least 5 of them right. 2 or 3 duds and your gonna waste trades fixing your team up

essendon33

i had 13 last year (i know we have less subs now) and at the moment i have 8, if you choose the right ones it will make your season... if not, your in a bit of strife as we have less to putt around

meow meow

If they're quality rookies it doesn't matter how many you have.

CuStArDaRm

I ahve 8 atm. Hopefully the rook pool is as deep as it looks and it stays that way. Have enough cash atm to have 1 more prem or mid pricer but am hoping it stays as is as having some cash flow is important.

I reckon 80+ leftover is awesome. 40 bare minimum for me.

Colliwobblers

You are talking rookies on the field?

I have 5.

On top of the 5 I have the following mid pricers

Clark - almost another rook
Caddy - almost another rook
Christensen - genuine mid pricer
Barlow - underpriced premium

Then all the rest on teh field are premiums.

4INAROW

yeh ive got 6 (2/2/0/2)

then marty, barlow, brown, porpz

auscoyote

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on January 30, 2012, 12:58:55 AM
I ahve 8 atm. Hopefully the rook pool is as deep as it looks and it stays that way. Have enough cash atm to have 1 more prem or mid pricer but am hoping it stays as is as having some cash flow is important.

I reckon 80+ leftover is awesome. 40 bare minimum for me.
Spot on. I have 8 atm 2 with 50 in the kitty. Shall be intersesting battling it out with you in the ff league Custard.Mind you when ya going for overall that leauge will be all over the place. Congrats on last years ranking and all the best for 2012.

P.S some extra mula is a must IMO.