Main Menu

rate me

Started by cozza123, January 02, 2012, 06:53:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

cozza123

thanks for the feedback, if any changes were to be made, what would you do? and for Cox i think he will be able to back it up but ill watch nab cup to decide on my prem ruck!!

lozza63

Quote from: cozza123 on January 27, 2012, 09:55:22 AM
EAM NAME: Wolfpack
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, J. Adcock, D. Heppell, M. Clarke, S. Docherty, B. Ellis (L. Spurr, S. Morris)
MID: S. Pendlebury, G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, M. Priddis, D. Shiel, K. Stevens (D. Pfeiffer, B. McKenzie)
RUC: D. Cox, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Pavlich, M. Robinson, A. Christensen, J. Cameron, A. Kennedy (A. Treloar, D. Zorko)
CASH LEFT: $12,000

Coz - i missed this one - surely not Redden here is it?

alexross

Im not a fan of the 1-3 ruck strategy but if thats what you want to go for then good luck to you.

If anything i would get someone other than pendles in the midfield as he is a little too overpriced for me. A couple of sub 130 scores and his price will start dropping. a player like A. Swallow could get you some similar scores and he is 100k cheaper.
You could use that money to upgrade in your FWD line or change Clarke to Lake if he looks good in the NAB cup.

Also Coll have a couple of tough games at the start of the season which might affect Pendles scoring.

Other than that its a good looking team.

cozza123

TEAM NAME: Wolfpack
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio H. Shaw, J. Adcock, M. Clarke, S. Docherty, B. Ellis (L. Spurr, S. Morris)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, D. Swan, M. Priddis, J. Selwood, K. Horsely, D. Shiel, (D. Pfeiffer, B. McKenzie)
RUC: A. Sandilands, J. Giles (J. Redden, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, N. Fyfe, M. Pavlich, D. Martin, A. Christensen, J. Cameron, A. Kennedy (A. Treloar, D. Zorko)
CASH LEFT: $36,00

AndrewY

That ruck lineup just may work if Redden can get on the park. Nice team if you can hold your nerve on the rucks.

Swallow12

Cox may actually end up a unique at the start of the season, a very nice bold move.. nice team