Stewart Crameri

Started by theta, January 29, 2012, 05:32:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

theta

Crameri has only played 28 games, and after 20 games last season he had an average of 82.  Can he break above 95 this season?

http://www.fanfooty.com.au/players/profile.php?firstname=Stewart&surname=Crameri

ronl

Happy to be corrected if I'm wrong but, from memory, last year Crameri played his best games when he was more of an "unknown quantity" and didn't attract too much attention from defenders .  Later on, after he'd kicked a few, he started to get pushed out to the wings a bit more and was occasionally double-teamed, and of course his effectiveness suffered.  Crameri could be a good pickup "only" if Hurley plays up forward and attracts the bulk of the attention, leaving Crameri one-on-one where his incredible strength should prevail more often than not.

charliesheen

Maybe.  I think better off paying a bit more and going Zaha (who should play mid field) or just Nroo.

creeker

I have just posted a team in ( rate my supercoach ) an hour ago listing Crameri as my smokey.
Think he will have a blinder of a season.

McRooster

I like the way he commanded others around him, his forward influence was with deliberate intent to gameplay and instruction.
I have him in my squad ATM.