Todd Banfield

Started by R.Griffen, January 26, 2012, 11:30:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

R.Griffen

On the AFL site today Vossy said Toddy Bandfield (FWD) will be getting a lot more time in the midfield. He played 19 games last year but only averaged 59.37 at $293,000 in the and playing in the midfiled should help his scoring.

Could he have a break out season and be in most teams by the end of the year???

Thoughts everyone

Colliwobblers

NO

He could make a 100k or so if he goes really well, and that would mean a breakout year but i don't think he will achieve premium keeper midfield status and therefore will end up sideways traded (at best) for a genuine premium, might not be a bad pick tho...

If I had a dollar for every player "touted for more time in the midfield" every pre-season I'd have a lot of dollars....

R.Griffen

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 26, 2012, 11:37:34 PM
NO

He could make a 100k or so if he goes really well, and that would mean a breakout year but i don't think he will achieve premium keeper midfield status and therefore will end up sideways traded (at best) for a genuine premium, might not be a bad pick tho...

If I had a dollar for every player "touted for more time in the midfield" every pre-season I'd have a lot of dollars....

Yer he wouldn't make to muc but he is a Forward and playing as a part time midfielder any chance to turn him into a Rockliff
Brisbane are good at that haha

kilbluff1985

it's weird i cant find him in fan planner?

not in SC anyway

R.Griffen

not sure about SC but I found him using the assistent coach on DT

Holz

every player is apprently getting midfield time, if we go by what teams are saying there will be no forwards or backs.

kilbluff1985

lol never mind i'm a retard to tired

elephants

Nah not for me. Holz is right though. We cant have a team of 22 midfielders can we? Or can we... Nope. Pass.

Windigo

In too much of an awkward price bracket. Pass.

reesbr

Very good player. Thinking about getting on

Ago97

We all know what happened to the other ranga at brisbane,
and look at his scores...

(not being racist to ranga's)

The F.A.R.K.

He was never and will never be a dt player. He is pretty good to watch but when it comes to points he just doesnt rack them up. He has always got mid time he plays off the flanks and up the ground he will probs only improve average slightly

Nails

As far as DT goes Todd Banfield should be Todd Bannedfield.

Just don't go there.

The F.A.R.K.

Look you could do worse but he just isnt built for midfield and DT. He is really exciting to watch. It is hard to describe but just one player id say eddie betts

just cant see banfield becoming a regular mid with rocky, rich, black, redden ect