Which backman would you choose?

Started by ben_020285, January 25, 2012, 11:15:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which backman is the best selection for D4?

Corey Enright
5 (12.8%)
Greg Broughton
13 (33.3%)
Jed Adcock
9 (23.1%)
Dyson Heppell
12 (30.8%)

Total Members Voted: 1

ben_020285

I already have Goddard, Deledio, H Shaw and Lake. So I don't want to add another premium from the round 13 bye group.

Who would you choose as D4 out of the 4 options and why?

lordy9

i would take a look at marty clake he will get u some money fast and he plays alot like heath shaw! and is only 140,000 cheap cheap cheap!!!

Ringo

hard decision mate all have issues.

Enright - Getting on in years Will probably score between 90 and 95 SC points.  His SC scores have reduced each year from his peak in 2008.
Broughton - How will he be used this by Lyon.  Watch pre season to see how much mid time he gets.
Adcock - SC suffered last year due to change in roles due to injuries to Merrett and Drummond. Will revert to his running role this year and if injury free will increase his SC.
Heppell - Much debate on the second year syndrome. Has the Rising Star curse to carry as well.  From all reports has beefed up well and may break the curse,

After all that went for Adcock.

Colliwobblers

I went heppell, because I am caught up in teh hype, he has the skills and has bulked up nicely this preseason, safest bet would be adcock but best potential pick is heppell for my vote and on my team, yet adcock might be too ifthe mid pricers dont stand up.

Cruiseon

Thinking of breaking my golden rule on 2nd players for Heppell. It's a big call though.

Enright a very safe option otherwise.

picker_man

I ve gone for heppel after reading his DoDT write up no point me repeating anything as im sure u would have read it but shouldnt go down in his ave and is nicely priced
I also have adock in my team so either one would be a good picka nd save u money if you took enright and b a safer option compared to broughton as who knows what lyon will do with him

bowyanger

Heppell

Same coach & coaching staff that will have a good feel and plan for the whole team this year

Young without any injury history so has the most upside / improvement

No real point stealers in his side besides his captain really compared to the other 3

Manbearpig

I would go Broughton first if he's slated for midfield or a rebounding role. If not, then get Heppell because I think he can average 100.

stew42

Check this, it should be SECOND year breakout, and THIRD year blues  ::)
Push though the crazy statistics...
http://www.fantasyfootyclub.com/?p=25