Who Will Be The Most Picked Ruck Option?

Started by Windigo, January 23, 2012, 05:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Who Do We Think?

Cox
5 (9.6%)
Leunberger
20 (38.5%)
Mumford
11 (21.2%)
Jacobs
1 (1.9%)
Sandilands
11 (21.2%)
Goldstein
1 (1.9%)
McEvoy
1 (1.9%)
Other?
2 (3.8%)

Total Members Voted: 2

Kuruki

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 23, 2012, 11:37:28 PM
i voted burger, i predict a late swing towards cox tho, he isnt popular due to price but as teams get cemented and cash is staring coaches in the face the big cox could move in to replace whoever coaches initially had, in the same way swan may make his way into the teams of the many many coaches that initially wont start him due to his price.

we all love the security of starting the best players, for me no -cox yes-swan. sandi burger or a mummy burger for me atm....

I think if your going to get Cox you need to do it from the start. His start will be allot better then his finish. If you dont have him early your probably better off getting on someone who will finish the year stronger.

bomberboy0618

Quote from: Holzman on January 23, 2012, 11:26:51 PM
among ff memebers im pretty sure it will be burger but for the whole comp it will very likely be cox or sandi
Spot on. With Clark gone, I am sure burger is going to explode even more.

SydneyRox

The majority of the comp will pick sandilands. People like us looking to get some value will be picking Berger/Mummy etc.

Swallow12

I voted Sandi, But among the stronger teams burger

Windigo

Quote from: SydneyRox on January 24, 2012, 04:34:55 PM
The majority of the comp will pick sandilands. People like us looking to get some value will be picking Berger/Mummy etc.

Yeah. I agree with this. Mumford & Berger will still be fairly unique.