Josh Caddy

Started by browny_wce, October 16, 2011, 02:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dmagnus

Quote from: Ziplock on December 08, 2011, 03:32:07 AM
ok touche' on the selwood concussion.

Selwood so, if selwood averaged 115 next year and barlow averaged 110, you've lost 5 points from that. But considering barlow is priced at 86 (even though he should have a 10% discount :S ), that's a pretty substantial amount of cash. Personally, I don't value 5 points at 120 000 preseason dollars.

Nice, pwning with logic :D

BGK

Grazz

Doesnt sound to serious mate if he's still expecting to play Nab round 1.

elephants

Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it his hip he had surgery on last year and which saw him miss the season but for two games?

BGK

Quote from: elephants on January 20, 2012, 04:32:17 PM
Correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't it his hip he had surgery on last year and which saw him miss the season but for two games?

Not sure mate, but he seems to be a little injury prone at this stage in his career.

Grazz

Groin issues and broken foot stuffed 2011, cant find anything mentioning Hip surgery in 2011.

Boomz

Quote from: elephants on January 20, 2012, 04:32:17 PM

Mainly a foot injury.

elephants

Colliwobblers

i was/am watching him really keenly, he needs to play nab cup and play well in the right role, if he misses nab cup he can't be in my team, i got a feeling he is a great pickup at his low price tho if he is fit and healthy. I know the bombers thought so anyway...

Grazz

We'll have 2 games of the real stuff this year unlike last year commencing from round 1 to access his role and how he's travelling.
Glad were starting in Round 3 as this will help with so many other players aswell.

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Grazz on January 20, 2012, 06:12:33 PM
We'll have 2 games of the real stuff this year unlike last year commencing from round 1 to access his role and how he's travelling.
Glad were starting in Round 3 as this will help with so many other players aswell.

OMG I had totally forgotten that. how much easier is 2012 in my mind now. thats a massive advantage especially for the mid pricers and rooks.

BUT - it also means we have to consider rooks for the byes a bit more than i thought because there are only so many you can upgrade in 7 rounds instead of 10.

Phasir

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 21, 2012, 07:59:59 PM

OMG I had totally forgotten that. how much easier is 2012 in my mind now. thats a massive advantage especially for the mid pricers and rooks.

BUT - it also means we have to consider rooks for the byes a bit more than i thought because there are only so many you can upgrade in 7 rounds instead of 10.

the scores for rounds 1 & 2 are still overall relevant, just not league games

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Phasir on January 21, 2012, 10:01:20 PM
Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 21, 2012, 07:59:59 PM

the scores for rounds 1 & 2 are still overall relevant, just not league games

ok got it i thought they did then i saw someone post somewhere "we dont have to worry as dt doesnt start till round 3" they must have meant league games and maybe said that.