another rate my DT

Started by sliced ham, January 23, 2012, 01:12:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sliced ham

time to post a new team and get some feedback so here we go.

TEAM NAME: My Planned Dream Team
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Deledio, M. Suckling, G. Broughton, P. Hanley, T. Mohr, L. Spurr (B. Smedts, S. Morris)
MID: D. Swan, G. Ablett jnr, J. Selwood, S. Docherty, S. Clifton, D. Shiel (S. Kerridge, T. Mitchell)
RUC: S. Mumford, S. Jacobs (J. Giles, O. Stephenson)
FWD: L. Franklin, D. Martin, S. Sidebottom, N. Riewoldt, A. Christensen, J. Brown, D. Zorko (A. Treloar, S. Rowe)
CASH LEFT: $41,400

i will definately be keeping an eye on kruezer hmac and jacobs in the preseason other than that rookies are probably the only thing that are subject to change unless i am enlightened by one of you good folk. byes may be a problem but dpp will play a big part and having 8 rookies with round 11 bye so will be trading with byes in mind.

Colliwobblers

yeah rookie byes dont matter so much, as long as you can trade them in and out before the byes to get your structure right.

DEF: strong, deeep, good rooks

MID: little shallow with just the 3 premiums but 2 captains there and great rooks for cash cows.

RUCK: Solid and safe

FWD: very deep, good mid pricers the right premiums and rooks again (at this point)

Good side should go well. make sure you are happy with broughtons role in the side as you find out what exactly it is going to be.

Watch rooks and mid pricers in nab cup other than that its solid and as you say doesnt need to change,

sliced ham

yeah i originally did have barlow in there but was finding it hard to fit in all those rookies i wanted so i upgraded other mids to best of the best and i am happy with my midfield, hoping to make some good moolah from it and i have tons of links to mids from defense and forwards if i have the odd week where there is some carnage. yeah broughton will be one i will definately be watching but i think of what lyon did with the saints backline and there were some pretty high scores coming from that area, nevertheless he will be monitored closely, just as everyone in my team will be. bring on NAB so i can have some questions answered!

Roy.G.Biv

I really like this team and have been warming to the idea of a 3 gun mid strategy myself.
And my 3 guns would be Swan, GAJ, Sellwood as well.
I still want to run with my mid-pricers/smokies, so might have a bit of cash in the kitty.
Nice team.....bring on the Nab Cup!

Football Factory

Snot bad team ....agree with wobblers comments