No Dane Swan... too risky?

Started by Centurions, January 24, 2012, 07:42:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Centurions

Please rate

TEAM NAME: Centurions
DEF: B. Goddard, B. Smedts, B. Deledio, G. Broughton, R. Conca, M. Buntine, S. Fisher (M. Talia, B. Wilkes)
MID: G. Ablett jnr, S. Mitchell, M. Murphy, J. Redden, D. Shiel, B. McKenzie (E. Kavanagh, T. Mitchell)
RUC: M. Leuenberger, J. Giles (O. Stephenson, A. Pattison)
FWD: D. Zaharakis, A. Goodes, M. Pavlich, L. Franklin, J. Brown, A. Christensen, D. Zorko (T. Adams, A. Treloar)
CASH LEFT: $10,600

Centurions

this was my first shot at it and i didnt look into the byes so it might be a bit rough

Colliwobblers

As to the question re Swan, no its not risky at all give nyou have gaj with a relitivley easy firs thalf draw.

As to the Centurians

DEF: Solid, unique pick in Fisher but strong line. Buntine needs to outscore a 104K rook by a lot to be worth the extra 70K for me. Not sure he really will.

MID: Solid again.

RUCK: risky with th e3 rooks but popular too.

FWD: very strong again.

Overall a relitively balanced team strong fwd and back lines a solid midfield and a ruck that has been pilfered to beef up the fwd and back lines. I would consider making one of brown or christensen or conca plus the money from downgrading buntine into a second premium ruck, OR NOT. Good side and good luck.

Centurions

Football Factory

Your three round 13 bye midfield premiums will be a problem..i would change one of them to say..... Swan  ;D

Centurions

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 24, 2012, 08:25:55 PM
As to the question re Swan, no its not risky at all give nyou have gaj with a relitivley easy firs thalf draw.

As to the Centurians

DEF: Solid, unique pick in Fisher but strong line. Buntine needs to outscore a 104K rook by a lot to be worth the extra 70K for me. Not sure he really will.

MID: Solid again.

RUCK: risky with th e3 rooks but popular too.

FWD: very strong again.

Overall a relitively balanced team strong fwd and back lines a solid midfield and a ruck that has been pilfered to beef up the fwd and back lines. I would consider making one of brown or christensen or conca plus the money from downgrading buntine into a second premium ruck, OR NOT. Good side and good luck.
how about christensen to porpy?