Thompson vs Rockliff

Started by Football Factory, January 12, 2012, 05:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which 1

Thompson
Rockliff

Football Factory

Not much difference in price between these guys finding it hard to split them. Thompson has a super soft draw but Rockliff seems to be turning into some sort of DT nutter his last half of 2011 was amazing.

2011 average: 112

Scores from round 13-24 ... 103,122,121,111,117,110,138,112,123,151,119   average: 120 

He didnt play easy teams either playing  Gee:117  Haw:111  Coll:123  WC:151  Syd:119

Have i just answered the question for myself ?

Torpedo10

Rockliff. His a ball Magnet and will dominate all other Midfields.

Nieso FC

I actually swapped The Rock for Thomo once I saw Adelaides first 5 rounds

picker_man

Its definantly a tough one, I think both might average close to the same exspecially cause of thomo's draw and rocky may get more attention, after the byes i plan to have both in my midfield but starting with thomo if that helps!

Thomo has a soft draw.

Rich will finally step up this year and steal some points.

bowyanger

Good player match up.

Both players for their respective teams have an easier last half to the season and will be on many coaches radar right now for that period of trading / forward planning.

Does it come down to who is the better coach?

Voss has learnt a lot the last few years.

Ive read, listened to & seen a few of Sando's media commitments since his signing at Adelaide....definately not convinced he will be there long at the moment.
He hasnt even coached a game yet though.

With both players arguably the MVP for getting the ball down to Tippett or Brown, I will be making a decision aftyer their bye.

I wouldnt start with either player but if it was a choice I had to make it would be Rocky

Windigo

Andrew

Thompson for me at the moment, but there's certainly a strong argument for Rockliff. If not for Barlow I'd be picking both, but 4 guns and the rest rookies will be my structure and Thompson has really soft early fixtures.

Pickle

Finding it hard to pick Rockliff or Thomo with the upside in GWS rookies taken into account considering they all have the same bye.

Think both will have big years though.