Itchy feet!

Started by penskifile, January 13, 2012, 04:55:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

penskifile

I feel like a footballer doing preseason. Doing all the hard work and waiting to actually play a game. Hurry up Feb! (thats all)

Kuruki

This is seriously bad for my health. I have been going to bed with bloodshot eyes from staring too long at my computer screen. I tell myself i will not look at anything DT or SC  for a week and let them heal. That lasted 5 minutes and i was back.

Impromptu

Colliwobblers

+1 Kuruki

Yep but hey all our staring at the screen changing teams reading up on players and byes and strategy has passed some time, in just one month nab cup starts then you will have more bloodshot eyes as we put rooks in mov em out and shift up our teams all mover again, I have itchy feet and can't wait to get into it.

Torress

only thing you can do atm is try out structures i think. (thankyou fanplanner!!!!!!!!!!!!)

because we are waiting on training reports and form come end of Feb. i'm not real sure what structure i'm to take until i get feedback on key players for 2012.

but its good to keep yourself upto-date and familiarise yourself with whos going good and who is not.

Peter

Quote from: Torress on January 15, 2012, 02:38:31 PM
only thing you can do atm is try out structures i think. (thankyou fanplanner!!!!!!!!!!!!)

because we are waiting on training reports and form come end of Feb. i'm not real sure what structure i'm to take until i get feedback on key players for 2012.

but its good to keep yourself upto-date and familiarise yourself with whos going good and who is not.

Hear Hear!