WHICH MIDPRICED FWD?

Started by DT-SC, January 14, 2012, 03:04:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Which would you chose?

brown
christensen

DT-SC

im sure its been asked HEAPS but I am new on this site and wondered what peoples thoughts are?

miffysp

Both have there positives for sure. Another to chuck in the mix is breust for sure.

JackBeQuick

Also Gary Rohan worth considering.
Kieran Harper has also put on a lot of muscle. Read on BF that they would like him to get more time in the middle. Just fan speculation though.

TheMailman

Christensen has been scoring fantastically in a side which gets plenty of DT points

If you have to pick one pick him.

Rohan Harper and Breust all have big chances of orange/green vests

Raiden

Both - I'd attempt to fit both into my fwd line, brown looks like his in good shape, & ready to "ton it up again", Christensen is primed for a big year, & is also a F/M. - For me lock for both!

Football Factory

I can only fit one of them so its going to have to be Brown for me because of his round 11 bye. Christo will have a good year so either of these players will be a good choice imo

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Raiden on January 14, 2012, 04:52:41 PM
Both - I'd attempt to fit both into my fwd line, brown looks like his in good shape, & ready to "ton it up again", Christensen is primed for a big year, & is also a F/M. - For me lock for both!

Good advice both are great choices I don't have room for both so went with Christo over brown, just think he is in for a big one tho so is brown.