Previous topic - Next topic

Jedson?

Yeigh
14 (66.7%)
Neigh
7 (33.3%)

Total Members Voted: 3

theflyinghawk

Think he is a very justifiable selection this year but hardly anyone seems to be picking him. He finished comfortably inside the top 10 defenders, this was despite being forced into a more defensive role with the likes of merret going down injured and playing a large chunk of the season. He showed when merret and such were playing and he was fully fit what he was capable of. I see him having more upside then the others around his price range and I rekon he could go 90+ if he and his fellow defenders can stay fit, he also of course gets mid time when they have a full backline. I'll watch his nab of course but he's happily sitting at D4 right now. Thoughts please?

Off Tap

Definately looking at him this year. I missed out last year and went Grimes instead.

If he stays fit he can keep it in the 90's for the season.

The Silent Partner

Had him from the get go last year he has the potential I was fortunate he scored well when needed last year but he gave me a fair share of headaches. How old is he now?hopefully he can have a good pre season.Reckon he will be around the 80 av

me

only premo defender apart from god and lids that is tempting me

with the return of injured players and the imminent inclusion of one sam docherty, SURELY he will be put into the mids (he was extremely influential whenever i saw him in the mids last season, u'd hope voss would think the same)

Off Tap

Quote from: me on January 11, 2012, 10:38:58 PM
only premo defender apart from god and lids that is tempting me

with the return of injured players and the imminent inclusion of one sam docherty, SURELY he will be put into the mids (he was extremely influential whenever i saw him in the mids last season, u'd hope voss would think the same)

You would hope so.

He's in a group of 4 that will fill my 3rd and 4th back spots.

PurpleArmy

Also on my radar. With Luke Power gone he could see himself get a bit more mid time as well as Zorko (here's hoping he gets games early on). Gonna be interesting to see how he goes in the nab cup  :)

Holz

will either be going shaw or adcock both rsiky but they can easily be top 5 backs this year.

hardnut

I'm on board for now, do rate him and reckon he's worth a punt

crumpetjack

I'm really liking Adcock this year. Managing the 20 games last year I found very encouraging, hopefully his body holds up well in 20112

Colliwobblers

Yes when Merrit and co were out he did badly and 4 of those games he also played with a broken finger. He should have been able to average high 90's and if stays fit and gets to play his free flowing rebounding role and get mid time he will again.

Biggest plus is his week 11 bye shared only with butler waters and lake that seem even remotely worth having.

week 12 bye = shaw,heppell,broughton,enright
week 13 bye = everyone else that you want :)

i dont have him :) i took waters for now

me

wasn't he in the extremely small group that went to arizona while all the other unluckies got to stay in brissy or wherever - gotta be an even bigger bonus

kinda talked myself into getting him, i don't really have a problem with having both him and waters

The It

Round 11 bye makes him very tempting

Colliwobblers

Quote from: Holzman on January 11, 2012, 11:33:59 PM
will either be going shaw or adcock both rsiky but they can easily be top 5 backs this year.

Shaw and Adcock for me lock em in to heck with the risk  8)

Shaws a pie and Adcock fits my structure, another thread that changes/makes up my mins on players.

Well done thread author, you either helped me out which makes you nice or you made me make a crazy call which makes you smart  ;)

Windigo

Yeah might add him to my team.

Football Factory

I like the theory of him getting pushed up the ground due to new and upcoming defenders at the lions. Very tempting i must say....mmmmmm