DPP Rooks In Your Midfield

Started by Colliwobblers, January 06, 2012, 06:23:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Are you going to start with a DPP ROOK in your midfield Which one&Who?

YES x 2 - A DPP DEF & A DPP FWD (rook)
7 (28%)
YES - A DPP DEF ONLY (rook)
0 (0%)
YES - A DPP FWD ONLY (rook)
9 (36%)
NO - BUT I AM STARTING A DPP DEF (PREMIUM)
1 (4%)
NO - BUT I AM STARTING A DPP FWD (PREMIUM)
0 (0%)
NO - BUT I AM STARTING BOT HA DPP DEF & A DPP FWD (PREMIUM)
0 (0%)
I AM STARTING A MIXTURE OF BOTH DEF & FWD DPP (PREMIUM & ROOK)
0 (0%)
NO - I AM NOT HAVING ANY DPP PLAYERS AT ALL START IN MY MIDFIELD
8 (32%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Andrew

Quote from: FOOTBALL FACTORY on January 08, 2012, 10:35:01 PM
I have D.Pfeiffer he needs to be elevated to the senior list tho

Fingers crossed he does, because he has the best bye out of the rookie MID/FORs likely to get a game.

Quote from: CuStArDaRm on January 06, 2012, 11:48:07 PM
Quote from: Kuruki on January 06, 2012, 06:28:59 PM
As far as rookie mid's are concerned ii'm only interested in the best money making cash cows and trying to find this years Curnow. I will worry about the dpp when i'm looking to downgrade some of my fat cows before round 11.

+ Infinity  :P

I largely agree also, I'm also looking for the best cash cows with only 8 midfield spots to pick this season. But if a rookie MID/FOR gets named in round 1 I'll likely go in with him and try to acquire another premium mid earlier than usual via the new trade rule. That rule could make any rookie MID/FOR be an ACE in the pack...

Colliwobblers

Well guys the lessons i learned from the post (thanks to you all) are, we all prefer to have dpp rooks in our mids and we will if worthy ones pop up but if they don't we dont need dpp that much the best rooks will be the rooks that start regardless of dpp, dpp is just a bonus.

Andrew

Quote from: Colliwobblers on January 10, 2012, 11:37:00 PM
Well guys the lessons i learned from the post (thanks to you all) are, we all prefer to have dpp rooks in our mids and we will if worthy ones pop up but if they don't we dont need dpp that much the best rooks will be the rooks that start regardless of dpp, dpp is just a bonus.

Yep that's essentially my stance. More price rise preferable to just having a DPP in mids for the sake of it.