league win team

Started by dswallow24, January 08, 2012, 02:51:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

dswallow24

Going for the league win not the overall. Tell me where i can improve, but yeah My forwards and Rucks are kinda locked in, unless there is a freak injury

Richy's Premiums Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by dswallow24. Salary cap left: $32,900.

Heath Shaw, Brett Deledio, Dyson Heppell, Jack Grimes, Reece Conca, Brandon Ellis, Lee Spurr
Billie Smedts, Jordan Lockyer

Gary Ablett jnr, Scott Thompson, Brendon Goddard, Michael Barlow, Chad Wingard, Dylan Shiel
Koby Stevens, Adam Treloar

Matthew Leuenberger, Matthew Kreuzer
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Mitch Robinson, David Zaharakis, Dustin Martin, Nick Riewoldt, Allen Christensen, Stephen Clifton
Jeremy Cameron, Dayne Zorko

popedelio

Nice squad though pretty sure stephen Clifton is only listed as a midfielder in team picker, so swap him with treloar and put clifton in the midfield

Also it is a wiser move to have goddard down back, so what i would do is swap goddard for lee spurr, because i cant see him getting many games early and will be a better downgrade option further into the season.

With the vacant spot in the midfield pick a rookie, because remember that midfield rookies tend to score more points then rookie defenders, meaning you will earn more money for better players when you upgrade.

Small changes that will make your team alot more better

dswallow24

Quote from: popedelio on January 08, 2012, 04:57:34 PM
Nice squad though pretty sure stephen Clifton is only listed as a midfielder in team picker, so swap him with treloar and put clifton in the midfield

Also it is a wiser move to have goddard down back, so what i would do is swap goddard for lee spurr, because i cant see him getting many games early and will be a better downgrade option further into the season.

With the vacant spot in the midfield pick a rookie, because remember that midfield rookies tend to score more points then rookie defenders, meaning you will earn more money for better players when you upgrade.

Small changes that will make your team alot more better

cheers popedelio :) good feedback

Colliwobblers

good pointe already made so i won't comment on the selections other than too say good luc kwith NRoo potential is there but gees, just good luck fingers crossed.

Couple of bye issues.

DEF: shaw/heppell/grimes all week 12 bye - thats one donut
DEF: Goddard/Delidio/Conca/Ellis all week 13 bye theres another donut assuming you keep conca and trade out ellis (cashcow)

FWD: franklin/martin/Robinson/NRoo all week 13 bye there is 2 donuts

I would leave goddard in the mids if you really want to start him and you can move him to the def after doing a trade for a def cash cow with the new dpp trade rules. Or you have to change him or lids really to a wk 11 bye.

I would maybe change grimes to waters grima or similar cos if you want him for a keeper as well as you have shaw and heppell as keepers there will be 3 out in one week.

Fwds I would lose Nroo for brown or christensen and then you need to look at changing either robinson martin or franklin to a week 11 or 12 bye player also.

You can get around this too by starting martin in the midfield and again after trading a fwd cash cow you can move martin to the fwds again where he belongs imo as goddard belongs in the backs (neither will score premium mid scores).