Rate my team and I'll rate yours!

Started by elephants, October 28, 2011, 02:23:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

elephants

Okay FF here we go.

BACKS - haha where have I seen that before? Nah very good i really can't say much about it. A lot of good back rookies around these days. Nice.

MIDS - Yeah strong. 4 Super Guns. Then You've incorpaorated MPP in there well. I'd only say that you could be missing out on midfield rookies suck as Tom Mitchell (who has an 'AFL ready body') and McDonald who averaged 91 in 2010.

RUCKS - Two Guns. Two Rooks. What more could you ask for. I don't like Sandi as I can never seem to trust him to play his full quota of games. He has bad feet....

FWDS - Not quite as strong as your other lines in my opinion but nonetheless a good line. I wouldn;t pick up Steve J from the start as he is uber-expensive and i see him playing more forward than midfield with Christensen and Duncan coming through.

Other than that a very very good team ;)
I'd say you're missing some damn good value rookies in the middle and that the selections of Steve J and Sandi may see money better spent elesewhere.
All In all though very good team. 9/10 ;D ;)

Football Factory

Thanks Ele  :) . Big Sandi i feel is undervalued and is over his foot injury ( training well ) if he can play 19- 20 games averaging around 100 ill be happy, some good ruck rookies to cover this year.

Mcdonald ill put in good call, Mitchell definitley on the radar you think he will get games early ? apparently sydney tend not to play their youngsters early.

I have stevie J and Franklin cos they are the best forwards i think they will both drop especially Franklin round 1-2 playing the pies and cats last games against these 2 was 57 and 79. The byes have a big factor in their selection.

I feel my rooks will rise in value enough to upgrade to the next best Forwards to complete my forward line around them it scares me looking at a forward line without Stevie J and Buddy.

Totally agree with everything you have pointed out and appreciate the help.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/healthy-aaron-sandilands-toey-for-2012/story-e6frf9jf-1226193572828

Football Factory

Tempting to go Sidebum + Zaharakis instead of S.Johnson + Christensen dont know if it will make me any more points tho
                              $872.000                                     $868.800

Ziplock

I'd rather go Johnson to pav, keep in christensen and wait for stevie J to fall in price

Football Factory

mmmmm food for thought. Thanks for the help gents... You guys ( Ele and Zip) interested in League: Bluddy Goode finished 86/37162 in 2011. Need a couple of good DTers

Ziplock

how many leagues can we be in, I may be running out :P

elephants

Yeaah, Same. I'd be super keen though FF.

Football Factory

When the time comes if your interested your both in  :P