A new little concept

Started by Ziplock, December 31, 2011, 03:32:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ziplock

So, a little bit of a new concept for my post whoring helpful advice.

Basically, I'm going to chuck every player in the competition into a spreadsheet on excel, then, using a random number generator, each day until lock out a random player will be selected, and I'll do a write up on him, his stats and his DT viability.

if it picks a shower player, I'll just randomise it again and you'll never know I'll have to deal with it, and do a write up on him.

Ignore anything crossed out *shifty eyes*

so, it's like deck of dreamteam, but completely random... I'll have a poll up on each player where you can vote on whether or not he begs consideration.

I hope you're all keen! It's going to be off the hook :P

owenbond007

Roy.G.Biv

Sound great & innovative!

Your a little busy beaver- I hope you get enuff sleep?!?

Love your constructive criticism & respect your knowledge/insight and especially your willingness to help!!!

Great stuff CHAMP!!! 👍

Off Tap

CuStArDaRm

elephants

No, zip doesn't sleep. But nice work matey.

dubizzy

is anyone else slightly concerned about ziplock, he has made over 4000 posts on this site since march. does he not  have like a life to attend too?

Fyfe_gun

sounds good.

zip do you have a gf

do you live at your mums still??

do you eat

Ziplock

Quote from: dubizzy on December 31, 2011, 01:31:51 PM
is anyone else slightly concerned about ziplock, he has made over 4000 posts on this site since march. does he not  have like a life to attend too?

well, kind of... I've gone out (4 times?, 5 times?) in the past week from memory :P

Quote from: Fyfe_gun on December 31, 2011, 01:32:35 PM
sounds good.

zip do you have a gf

do you live at your mums still??

do you eat
1. no, my dreamteam would get jealous.
2. technically, no, since my mum passed away a few years ago :P I live at my dads, which isn't that uncommon for a 19 year old who's going to university next year :P
3. Yes. Eaten barely takes any time :P 

Football Factory

PMSL .. sounds good   :P

dubizzy

gone out of your.... bedroom