Top 10 Mids 2012

Started by theflyinghawk, December 15, 2011, 10:53:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chatters24

Quote from: Nails on December 16, 2011, 06:24:12 PM
No-one fancies Redden this year? (2012)

Averaged 112 over his last 15 rounds... which was let down by an 86 in rd24... If you subtract that 86 he averaged 113.9 over the previous 14 games. :O

Seeing as he's going to be super unique again this Season, think I might pick Redden up.

I was going through all the list's thinking the exact same thing actually! Crazy that people arent rating him! I like him due to him getting so many points from tackles so low possession games wopnt affect him as much.

Colliwobblers

1. Pendelberries
2. GAJ
3. Swan
4. Thompson
5. Selwood
6. Boyd
7. Rocklif
8. Stanton
9. Mitchel
10. Barlow

Bit of wishful thinking in there given who I have and being a pies supporter but I cant see any of my choices been far from the top of the heap come seasons end.

aces-high

Not much love for Sammy Mitchell? The guy is a gun and very underated along with boyd in midfield circles. Also wouldnt be surprised to see Dal Santo in the top 10 mids along with montagna if the saints have a good year.

Colliwobblers

not sure about top 10 for either of the saints but i have mitchel and boyd in my top 10

elephants

-Gazza
-Swan
-Pendles
-Boyd
-Selwood
-Barlow
-Rockliffe
-Mitchell
-A. Swallow
-Dal Santo

Few smokies in there with barlow being pretty high up and Swallow and Nicky Dal as reasonably unique picks.

Ziplock

I don't see NDS getting up there. Swallow as a smokie, Barlow as well and maybe Hayes.