rating and advice

Started by nicko11, December 28, 2011, 04:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nicko11

15,900 left, what u think

Heath Scotland, Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Beau Waters, Jack Grimes, Marty Clarke, Sam Docherty
Brandon Ellis, Beau Wilkes

Dane Swan, Gary Ablett jnr, Joel Selwood, Michael Barlow, Stephen Coniglio, Dayne Zorko
Luke Brown, Elliott Kavanagh

Aaron Sandilands, Jonathan Giles
Sam Rowe, Orren Stephenson

Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, Travis Cloke, Dustin Martin, Jonathan Brown, Jason Winderlich, Darren Pfeiffer
Billie Smedts, Adam Treloar

underdog11

Solid team nicko! i like the looks of your forward premiums and  you have used your money really well. Not sure about winderlich, could go both ways a bit like lake.

94/100, great team!

Kuruki

Cant see too much wrong with that team mate. Very well balanced.

Haven't seen too many teams with Scotland and Goddard.
Im seriously considering going el cheapo on my backs, i reckon they are going to be by far the weakest link this year and so not dishing out cash early for big namers might not put me so far behind the pack if i can put that extra cash in the mids or upfront.

Guys like Clarke Bower Waters Armstrong Lake could make and brake my season if i go that route.

Colliwobblers

thats a solid team, no real risks, ive heard rumours fyfe wont start the season round 1 that has him out of my team but as soon as hear he is good to go round 1 i think he has a starting gig with me.

Only advice given the preference and proven success of gun/rook strategy over mid priced strategy maybe downgrade and upgrade one of each of your mid pricers such as grimes, winderlinch. I think browns and barlow are locks.

Rucks may be weak if a rook doesnt score more than 70's you'll lose ground on all the teams with dual premiums but ive done similar taking hmac tho instead of all 3 rooks after sandi as my first.

Good you have gun/rook 100% in the mids tho thats the best scorers and the best cash cows so you dont want mid pricers there.

Tho i have 3 :) i seriously hope they fire!