Rating and Feedback for my team AC/DT

Started by Hawka, December 20, 2011, 11:03:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hawka

AC/DT

Hey guys if u have a spare few mins rate my team and il rate yours :)

DEF:Corey Enright, Brendon Goddard, Grant Birchall, Beau Waters, Ryan Hargrave, Phil Davis, Marty Clarke
Beau Wilkes, Will Sierakowski

MID:Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Tom Rockliff, Liam Shiels, Anthony Morobito, Chad Wingard
Hayden Crozier, Dylan Shiel

RUC:Dean Cox, Jonathan Giles
Josh Jenkins, Orren Stephenson

FWD:Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, Dustin Martin, Jonathan Brown, Jack Gunston, Mitch Morton, Stephen Clifton
Jason Porplyzia, Tommy Walsh

thefuzz

how much cash leftover?
I would downgrade hargrave (can't see him doing much this year) to a rookie
maybe upgrade shiels or try and get another premium ruck with the cash
gunston and Morton are quite unique but I do like the Morton pick

BGK

I really don't like Hargrave, surely Lake has to be a better option there. The rest of your backs look good. A little bit unique. I'm not sure I'd pass up the option of starting with Deledio. He's rumored to spend more time in the midfield.

I like the mids. Again there a little unique. I don't rate Morobito as a fantasy option, but a lot of people here do.

Massive risk in the rucks. I'd be lying if I said I hadn't thought about it. I don't think I have the balls to do it.

Personally I don't like having both Gunston and Morton in the same team. 1 is fine but I'd downgrade the other to a rookie.

Overall it's not too bad. I think you have a solid base but you need to work on a few things. 7/10

Hawka

ive got 46k left
Yer hargrave im not confident with so il prob change him
@thefuzz i cant upgrade shiels he is in almost the top bracket of middies at over 500k but he is worth it

im thinking of upgrading gunston as i have enof to get a 360kish but im not sure

im confident in the rucks i did it this yr after i traded jolly out early and i was happy with it and the rucks are why i have such a killer midfield

Maybe Morobito isnt gona b a big scorer but he will make money and he can play on the bench if i can do that most weeks

thx guys :)

Jukes

Def: Loads of mid-pricers could be a risk, also rookies are risky even though I love Wilkesy for being a Claremont champ.
Mid: No Swanny is bad, good rookies although there should be a B/C DPP link in there like Docherty.
Ruc: Good strategy, same rooks as me.
For: Again loads of mid-pricers, Porp too expensive @200k imo should get a rook instead.

Total: 804/1000 good team.

Rate mine, http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45276.0.html