2012 team

Started by me, December 21, 2011, 05:47:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

me

2012 team Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by ---. Salary cap left: $9,800.

Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Beau Waters, Jack Grimes, Matthew Buntine, Marty Clarke, Sam Docherty
Steven Morris, Luke Brown

Dane Swan, Scott Pendlebury, Gary Ablett jnr, Tom Rockliff, Marc Murphy, Anthony Morabito
Dylan Shiel, Koby Stevens

Hamish McIntosh, Jonathan Giles
Josh Jenkins, Orren Stephenson

Steve Johnson, Lance Franklin, Dayne Beams, Dustin Martin, Jason Winderlich, Jason Porplyzia, Adam Treloar
Dayne Zorko, Hayden Crozier

latest version of my team, will leave as is and change pending NAB cup or preseason injuries... interested to hear any thoughts

Jukes

Def: Solid, could use another top gun like Shaw and Enright, relying a bit on mid-pricers in Waters and Grimes.
Mid: Strong guns and rookies, however is missing defence and forward DPP links, put in Sam Docherty (rookie) as your back dpp link.
Ruc: Good use of the cheap ruck strategy, VERY cheap in this case. Same three rooks as me except I have Leuenberger.
For: Good spread of guns, would reccomend though shifting one of Beams/Robinson/Martin/Zacka into the middle for the DPP link. Good rookies.
Overall: A solid team with good guns and rookies, however with DPP it'd be far better. At the moment 750/1000, but with those aforementioned DPP links it'd go up to a 850/1000.

Rate mine? http://www.fanfooty.com.au/forum/index.php/topic,45276.0.html