Previous topic - Next topic

Is he still in your midfield next year?

Yeah Mate
20 (64.5%)
Nah Mate
11 (35.5%)

Total Members Voted: 4

elephants

I'm still lost. I think I'm happy with him now as I've managed to squeeze in Jelwood into my mids.

TheMailman

I feel that pendlebury has a higher ceiling than Swan

Although he can get lost for some quarters (counting 4-5 disposals lost  :P)

elephants

Yeah I was gonna say, pendles lost not lost lost. :P

SydneyRox

Someone has to be an upgrade target for round 13 and I think Pendles is mine

Jukes

Swan, Rockliff, Ablett, Zaharakis locked and loaded. No room for Pendles, may be an upgrade target.

elephants

Managed to fit in pendles but leaves me with a stacked midfield...

Swan, Pendles, Gazza, Jelwood, Robinson, T. Mitchell
(Shiel, Bugg)

SydneyRox

elephants, you might need to revise that one, how do you plan to survive round 12? with only GAJ, robinson, shiel and bugg (assuming they are in the team that week!!)

Ziplock

downgrade mitchell, and trade swan/ pendles (whoever is doing worse)? :P

elephants

Something like what zip said coupled with mpp swithcheroos.

Fyfe_gun

Are you worried about Bucks not playing him if he signs? I wouldn't worry about it, pendles would have to be close to first locked in. It will sit in the back of your mind becuase of what Neil Craig did with Bock but the difference between good dters and average dters is sticking to your gut decision and playing the percentages. There is probs around a 90% chance Pendles will be at Collingwood next year so play that percentage.

I think he only has a 12 month contract because of salary cap issues at the pies. When you have Dawes and Cloke demanding more than what the PA footy club is worth there are going to be issues. Thats why Neon Leon left. Had nothing to do with family, he got a pay cut then got the showers up. They will work something out with Pendles. Saying taht GWS will be kncoking on the door hard and can use his brother as bargaining power.

Ziplock

woooah I wouldn't say 90% at the pies, I reckon it's more of a 50/50 split :P

but yeah, Pendles isn't a player like palmer, or bock who can just be passed over on spite... if they want a decent chance to win the gf this year, they need pendles, you're not going to drop a top 5 player in the comp out of spite.

Impromptu

If DT, definitely Swan for me

If SC, then Swan or Pendles are a closer match

Having said that I'm thinking of not getting either in SC but maybe Swan in DT, but then again, I'm scared as I don't want to be punished...

LOL decisions decisions

elephants

Yeah this is for DT impromptu.

Impromptu

Quote from: elephants on December 18, 2011, 01:08:14 AM
Yeah this is for DT impromptu.
Might give Pendles a miss, but nothing wrong with those picking Pendles..

elephants

Yeah pendles hurt me last as I didn't have him at all. Might get Rockliffe instead as his bye is easier to deal with.