DT when is it open ?

Started by hotmail2, December 09, 2011, 02:55:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hotmail2

Hello everyone , can someone please tell me when dreamteam is opening up for us to get accurate pricing and to lodge our teams ...cheers

Speculator

I think it is mid December if you have DT Gold, otherwise February 1st

buddy4pm

Any idea when its available for those of us with assistant coach ? Its not just a rumour is it ? Need my DT fix soon.....

Cicjose

at the same time as everyone else

buddy4pm

Not my understanding - quote from DTTALK - "The thing we are stoked on is the access we will have to the 2012 AFL Dream Team Planner. Using official prices and positions from mid-December, we will get a head start on the competition… and it will look pretty!"

m0nty

Capper

Quote from: m0nty on December 15, 2011, 07:07:22 PM
Soon.

does this mean m0nty that those of us with out assistant coach will get the updated prices and positions from the fan planner???

m0nty

Quote from: tabs on December 15, 2011, 07:34:24 PM
Soon.

does this mean m0nty that those of us with out assistant coach will get the updated prices and positions from the fan planner???

I always make every attempt to ensure the Fanplanner prices are correct.

Capper

Quote from: m0nty on December 15, 2011, 08:48:53 PM
Quote from: tabs on December 15, 2011, 07:34:24 PM
Soon.

I always make every attempt to ensure the Fanplanner prices are correct.

cool
+1 cheer 4 u

dubizzy

Monty i would love to see your team so far

m0nty

I haven't made one yet, apart from the one on the blog article on the front page today.

Jukes

My tweet to Dr. DT
@VivaRonaldo23 Liam Spencer
@DrDreamTeam Hey doc, When can us with DT Gold be able to access DT

His reply...
@DrDreamTeam Dr Dream Team 
@VivaRonaldo23 Liam, Assistant Coach annual subscribers should be open on Monday.

Colliwobblers