How will the multi byes affect DT this year?

Started by trjd81, December 11, 2011, 11:54:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

trjd81

Does anyone know how the byes will affect the round by round games?  I have heard a few different whispers that there will now be 18 teams in a league, meaning 17 games before finals, plus 4 weeks of finals, meaning the potential for 21 matches.  As there are only 23 rounds, and 3 byes, that doesn't quite work.

Or are the league sizes staying at 16?  If this is the case, we may not start until Rd 2, then have 3 weeks off in the middle of the year for the byes?

Any info would be great!

Cheers

Ziplock

nope, nobody knows squat, and we probs wont until dt gold users get access to player pricings :P

Speculator

The only thing the GOLD subscribers will get is access to player prices, not early access to the game rules. I just sent an email to supercaoch and they responded as follows:

Me: I am a Supercoach Gold subscriber and I wanted to enquire when I would have access
to the 2012 version of Supercoach?

Supercoach Support Team: SuperCoach will re-launch on the first of February next year for all players. If you are a SuperCoach GOLD full season subscriber, then you will have early access to next year's player prices, which will be available to you soon.