First round down, Who else?

Started by Jugganauts, November 26, 2011, 11:06:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Impromptu

Quote from: meow meow on December 14, 2011, 11:02:41 PM
Izzy is better suited to AFL from a physical point of view. He had pretty poor endurance though. If he has been able to work on that, then the sky is the limit. He's similar to Buddy in size and agility. GWS are smart to play him as a foward, because it will take him a while to learn the game, but there will be times when it's simple for him - just jump at the ball and try to take a big grab.

Thanks..

I'll keep an eye on Falau.if he is rookie priced and categorised as a backman ....temptation island..

Very unlikely but will re-assess when I see a few games..

meow meow

I wouldn't touch him. He'll be a forward, and GWS will struggle even more than the GC did this year to get inside 50's with a midfield like that. Good backmen will be able to blanket him quite easily.

But you're the SC champion, so perhaps you should be the one giving all the advice.

demon_spud

I think I will most likely be getting mature age rookies in my side than some of these rookies, but I guess that depends on when final positions get sorted and how they develop over the pre-season and NAB.

Swallow and Z Smith were gold, and worth the extra, however I don't see Patton and the others really tearing it up, Shiels perhaps but I'm only going from what I've read.