Where will Collingwood finish in 2012?

Started by McRooster, September 19, 2010, 10:50:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

dylsta05

as much as i hate to admit, i think they'll go back to back :(

Cruiseon

C'mon now, who voted for us to come last, lets own up people. It's better out than in.

You all know I'd probably do the same in reverse and I know there are too many people with a grudge against us but I have my suspicions.

Hawka

lol i would of voted last but i was bein serious so i did top 4

bomberboy0618

if collingwood dont win it who will?
i dont see the saints winning it...

cookie311993

i think they will go back to back. only pre-season but nobody looks like they will take it off them

MTTY

I reckon definately top 4 but top 2 think is where they will be.

McRooster

Poll reset.

In 2011 we said 'Goodbye' to the Spud........ and Leigh Brown  ;)

Without Malthouse how will they go in 2012 under Buckley?

I know one particular Fox who will be keeping a close eye....

TheMailman

Aren't dropping out of the top four any time soon

Whether they will go big time is merely speculative

I wouldn't think Buckley would change a lot from a winning team or would he?  ???

Voldemort

they are mentally tired now after three grand finals in two years + the loss of coach. With Davis leaving there will be gaps to fill, but then again it's Collingwood

Cruiseon

I'm confident we'll finish top 4. Having only lost 2 home and away games during the year, I think we'll manage to rack up 16-18 wins which should be enough the secure top 4.

From there it's a game of form, timing, luck and desire. Way too hard to call but we'll be there abouts.

Fletch74

I think they will finish runner up for the 27th time... :P

truBLUE

would love to see them finish bottom 8 ,but wont happen very strong side, think they will finish top 2  :P

Matt_352

Think we will see a repeat of what happend with Scott and Geelong, rejuvenated and back in bizness

Colliwobblers

I voted premiers only because minor premiers wasn't an option, we will finish on top and should win the gf as long as the cats aren't in it.

meow meow

Quote from: TheMailman on November 08, 2011, 10:59:00 PM
I wouldn't think Buckley would change a lot from a winning team or would he?  ???

As the great Ricky Bobby says "if you ain't first, you're last".

There is room for improvement, and I think Bucks will find it. Premiership favourites IMO.