first draft

Started by Jimbo_11, December 10, 2011, 12:49:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jimbo_11

My Planned Dream Team Fanplanner squad in the Dream Team competition coached by Jimbo_11. Salary cap left: $143,100.

Bryce Gibbs, Brendon Goddard, Brett Deledio, Dyson Heppell, Beau Waters, Matthew Buntine, Sam Docherty
Luke Brown, Steven Morris

Matthew Boyd, Marc Murphy, Joel Selwood, Jack Redden, Jared Polec, Chad Wingard
Tom Mitchell, Dylan Shiel

Matthew Leuenberger, Shane Mumford
Jonathan Giles, Orren Stephenson

Steve Johnson, Lance Franklin, Nathan Fyfe, David Zaharakis, Alan Didak, Will Hoskin-Elliott, Anthony Morabito
Matthew Panos, Jason Porplyzia[/i

Ziplock

on a quick glance, boyd for ablett, and with that amount of cash left over, squeeze in cloke for zaha if you can...

stew42

Quote from: Ziplock on December 10, 2011, 01:15:53 AM
on a quick glance, boyd for ablett, and with that amount of cash left over, squeeze in cloke for zaha if you can...
+1
Definitely need one or more of Swan, Pendles or GAJ as a permo-captain. Boyd just doesn't fit the bill for me

Ziplock

I don't see how you can justify boyd when it's a downgrade to get in ablett...

stew42

Also, if you have 140k left, upgrade Murphy to Swan/Pendles

Torpedo10

I would upgrade Murphy to Ablett.

DT Gun

I would go Redden to Swan...

Jimbo_11

cheers guys
wasnt sure which one of swan/pendles/boyd/gazza to get and according to you  i chose wrong hahah

im still not really sure on the midpricers though (heppel/zaha) should i go up to get a premium, keep them or go down to get a rookie????

Ziplock

lol, basically, most people will rate swan, pendles and gazza above boyd :P

I would do something with Zaha, probably upgrade him if you can find someone worth it. Personally though I like the look of heppell.

stew42

Yeah, Boyd is uber-consistant, will get 115 day in, day out. Swan, Pendles and GAJ will get 115 day in, day out, except when they get 150s :)