Main Menu

Scully??

Started by Jalapeno, January 31, 2012, 12:16:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jalapeno

Has anyone considered tom scully this year?? Any thoughts on this guy??

Thanks in advance

Regards... Your local hot jalapeno

reesbr

I am considering him. Only worry is the injury. I believe he will score very very well and shock alot of people. Watch him closely

Jalapeno

Yeah i said at the endof last season that i would get him as a unique due to him flying under the radar in my opinion. Thanks for the feedback mate

Presto

At 380k I would be shocked if people picked him. Too much risk: (injury, new team, poor team-mates). I would rather pick his dad.

Purple 77

$cully

Even if I didn't already hate him, way too much of a risk.

chaosAD

I would go presti over scully

Jalapeno

maybe dusty or trengrove over him then? Cheers for the feedback guys.. I really want more uniques this year

Purple 77

Really hard to past Martin with the MPP

Gooner

I think he could be value this year.  He had the speculation and the injury issues last year so didn't score as well as he should have.

He will definitely improve his scoring, but it's just a matter of how heavy a tag you think he will cop. 

I can't bring myself to select the prick no matter how much value he represents though.

Spuds11

really good player in a new team he will get the number 1 tag every week dont think hes good enough to handle it would of been really good at melbourne but money talks

TheMailman

Really Scully?

There are WAY WAY better options in the midfield. Barlow is just a little bit extra for 30 points more a week.

bad choice