Judd or save a bit of cash

Started by Noz, February 15, 2012, 09:06:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Noz

Chris Judd supercoach prediction is not looking good looked him up on the supercoach pro had they have him scoring under 100 10 times and only scoring a high of 126. Showing he will drop nearly 100k throughout the year.

Kade Simpson nearly 100k cheaper has a prediction of scoring under 100 just 3 times with a high score of 139. With 104k increase of price come seasons end.

Jobe Watson is predicted to hover around the same price tag all year dropping under 100 twice.

Scott Thompson predicted to drop under 100 once, Price to skyrocket nearly 80k throughout the year.

Selwood, Ablett, Swan, Rockcliff, Murphy the only ones that i have seen so far in the mids that are predicted not to drop under 100 all year.

Could Kade Simpson finally reach the level of the likes of Judd and Murphy and become quite the unique, Is he cheap enough to take a punt on? Is the supercoach pro something to ignore or study carefully?

Currently my midfield is: Ablett, Swan, Judd, Rockcliff, Pfeiffer, Hampton.

Also if anyone wants to save some time to find out player predicted scores throughout the year just ask.

Usman

Cant really trust SC pro, Judd should be a solid pick i cant see simpson or thompson outscoring him as stated.

But thats a guess. So is SC Pro though the factors it considers do not use a diverse enough sample or big enough sample size, and they cannot change with the ever changing dynamics of AFL trends or single game circumstances either. I wouldnt listen.

Bennyy

Judds a star. Will average over 110 comfortably as will all top premos barring injury! I had Judd but decided for now to save 20 grand and go with selwood instead. With all those premiums you arent going to end up much different throughout the duration of the season

Noz

Had Judd for the past several seasons and he has been a good player for me decided on Ablett, Swan, Mitchel and Selwood as my premiums. Baring injury and/or injury Judd and Pendlebury will be the two i will be looking at adding during the season.

Mozza3

I can't see Judd dropping off too much. I can definitely see Murphy and Gibbs lifting their output big time but I cant see Simpson averaging anymore than a 100.

Swallow12

Judd is a champ, but also the most inconsistent mid prem there is, much better upgrade target