2 WINS
21 (51.2%)
1 WINS
3 (7.3%)
0 WINS
2 (4.9%)

Total Members Voted: 3

Jmachete

THANK GOD! I did the whole tank round 11 and won the next 2 quite comfortably :)

Duck

It will be 2 wins if Gibson and Walker don't get scaled down by more than 5 points.

KoopKicka

2 outta 3, tanked this round cause I had no hope  ::)

Hazza09

lost all 3!  >:(

had a chance today but opp had Leigh Adams  :'(

Over the last 3 weeks POD killed me, not my year!

colmullet

done ok in most of my leagues but they r just public leagues haha my overall got punished through underperforming guns and injuries/late outs crucifying my bye plan

woofy

yeah lost all three aswell. didn't tank any rounds, planned well just had a tough draw with byes where i went up against opponents who also planned. alot of other teams in my league playing against the duds who forgot about the bye or didn't plan for them. oh wells still in the top 8 after the 3 losses.

Samm79

Won 3 from 3 in three leagues, 2 from 3 in the two weaker leagues, funnily enough. Got lucky with opponents, carried J Lewis and Pendles through. 2 upgrades to go in the backline and the team is done.

Vicious Sandwhich Attack

Okay I think but will wait until lockout. Started about 32,000th and as of last week 22,000th... 1530 this week looks like it will hold up for ranking.

Depends on the league, 2 leagues didn't win a game, and 3 leagues now sitting top four with at least two wins through the byes.

roo boys!

Won all five leagues this week, and won 3 out of 5 in Rd 11 and Rd 12.

tigertops

Lost all 3. Was third in my cash league and lost to mid placed teams and third last team this week. All her avg players like atley  alex Johnson gaff mayne  enright got 100s.  Not happy

Ringo

Won 2 of the three bye rounds (Won 10 out of 15 league games overall)

Spuds11

thank god my round 13 score was horrible horrible