Main Menu

WWE: Hell in a cell

Started by Jugganauts, October 03, 2011, 03:24:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jugganauts

Did anyone order the WWE ppv Hell in a cell, I just finished watching it and wanted to know if anyone else did?

BratPack

Unless it was the Royal Rumble or Wrestlemania I wouldn't buy a WWE Pay Per View drunk and on a bet. I'd stream it like any sane person would

CrowsFan

Haha BP. Funnily enough I have only ever bough 2 WWE PPV's and they were Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble! Can't remember which years though cos haven't for a while...

Cicjose

Shawn Michaels V Undertaker Badd Blood 1997

/Thread

Maca24

I used to go to my mates place cas he had FREE main event. (Yes, illegally :P)

WWE sucks now though... UFC is the trend  :D

valkorum

I will be downloading it tonight when I get home from work.  I do pay for Wrestlemania and Royal Rumble every year.

Justin Bieber

I don't watch, I read :P. Unless I hear some matches are just AWESOME, then I youtube :P.

cookie311993

Yeah i do the same as you HP. WWE has fallen to the wayside since UFC became a global phenomenon. Also Dave Batista is training for UFC. Saw a video on youtube of a promo for UFC and him training to get into it

Maca24

Quote from: cookie311993 on October 03, 2011, 07:56:54 PM
Yeah i do the same as you HP. WWE has fallen to the wayside since UFC became a global phenomenon. Also Dave Batista is training for UFC. Saw a video on youtube of a promo for UFC and him training to get into it
Agreed. Why watch fake stuff when you can watch real!
Batista will be such a beast in UFC! What happened to Lashley btw? Thought he was becoming an MMA fighter?

cookie311993

He was looking pretty strong not sure how he would go against ufc fighters but should be good.  Yeah he was meant to

Jugganauts

Guess im the only WWE fan on here haha

Anyways in regards to your question about Lashley he has signed a 3 year deal with Shark Fights his first match for Shark Fights will be in Novemeber against Darrill Schoonover for the Heavyweight title.

Justin Bieber

Ask BP, he use to have (still has?) a WWE Ranting Blog :P.

I follow WWE but don't watch it as much as I use to.

Cicjose

nas