Main Menu

State Of Origin@Adelaide Oval...

Started by RiOtChEsS, September 11, 2011, 01:39:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RiOtChEsS

Fan Footy Members who is heading to the State Of Origin Slowdown at Adelaide Oval October 3rd 1:30pm?

South Australia Vs Victoria $5 entry going to be a great day, confirmed players Lloyd, Hocking, Stevens, Wanganeen, Lade, Tredrea, Neitz...

http://www.portadelaidefc.com.au/tabid/6038/default.aspx?newsid=123033

Im definitely going, be good to bump into a few of u for a beer and a laugh ;)

PowerBug

I'll looking to head down there. Not 100% yet.

RiOtChEsS

roo boys!

Worth catching a plane over for? :P ;)

PowerBug

Quote from: roo boys! on September 11, 2011, 02:36:28 PM
Worth catching a plane over for? :P ;)
If you like watching old farts trying to play footy again.

RiOtChEsS

for those of us that grew up on these guys playing footy it will be a great day... im  looking forward to it 8)

PowerBug

Ali Carle and Mark Ricciuto are currently doing finals tipping. Loser has to sing the Anthem at the match :)

PowerBug

Why would they have it on Labour Day Public holiday? So many people will be away on that weekend?

McRooster

How did it go Marcz - catch up with any FF lads??

If any of you did manage to get along I applaude you, may of the days take went towards Little Heroes Foundation

See you next week Marcz  ;)

RiOtChEsS

Im spewing our accommodation fell thru and it was too late to book anything within our price range and area needed ::)

didnt make it but watched on the tv and was a top game, Fudd still has those still has those silky skills 8)

look forward to seeing ya soon mate ;)

McRooster

Mi casa su casa  8) - If you need accom, we're only 10 min from town - we're about to list this place and not looking too far way for the next roost.

Be ordering a Marcz special maybe Sunday or Tuesday (I think your closed Monday's from my recollection  ???)

PowerBug

Was a great game, i ended up having to watch it on the box too. Darren Jarman with the winner, just fitting.

GO SA!